**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dr Doom in basic 5* pool?

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
Saw him advertised in the basic 5* pool so opened the crystal but he wasnt in the reel. Not that it makes a difference, but I usually press when I see the champ I want.

After that I opened a regular cavalier, he was not in the pic of featured champs in the crystal but he was in the reel that time.

Just want someone to confirm he is in the basic 5* crystal and it wasnt a glitch.

Comments

• The latest 6 to be added to a crystal (such as Basic 5* crystal) are shown in advance where you would be purchasing that crystal with 10,000 Shards. And Doom is indeed shown.

The Reel when Spinning is always just for entertainment purposes, and may not always show every one available as it spins on by.
    But the champ you get is ALREADY PREDETERMINED as soon as you start to spin the reel. It doesn’t matter when you stop it, the predetermined champ you get will always come to a stop on them (thus the occasional “jumping” effect in order to actually stop on that champ).
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

The latest 6 to be added to a crystal (such as Basic 5* crystal) are shown in advance where you would be purchasing that crystal with 10,000 Shards. And Doom is indeed shown.

The Reel when Spinning is always just for entertainment purposes, and may not always show every one available as it spins on by.
    But the champ you get is ALREADY PREDETERMINED as soon as you start to spin the reel. It doesn’t matter when you stop it, the predetermined champ you get will always come to a stop on them (thus the occasional “jumping” effect in order to actually stop on that champ).

Understand, however in the past it has been known to happen where the said champion wasnt actually added. Therefore just checking others have pulled him to be sure he is in there.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Also waiting for see if someone pulls him...
    Excuse my skepticism for correctly adding advertised champs to the crystals
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Someone pulled him in the 5-star crystals.
    Seatin also did in the last video he posted, if you want to check on that
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Someone pulled him in the 5-star crystals.
    Seatin also did in the last video he posted, if you want to check on that

Thanks, saw the vid and as you said he was pulled from the basic. I was just a bit salty from not getting him and reaching in case I could get a second shot. Will wait for the shards to open the featured next time. This was the crystal from V4 so doesn't hurt as much.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Considering people have pulled him from it I’m pretty sure he’s there
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Him being in basic wont help me forget the 6k of units i wasted for his cavalier only to pull 3* 😡😡😡