**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The new parry update is garbage.....

It doesnt matter if you give compensation or not or whether you allow us to reallocate our mastery points. You have changed a core mechanic if the game and made the game more hard on everyone. Now we take damage no matter if we parry or not.....really?! Only w5% max reduction to damage.........doesnt really matter if an enemy hits for 3-4000 a hit. Now I die by block damage in 10 hits. What was the rational to change this.? You dont make enough money in revives and potions with all the new "interactive" unavoidable nodes in quests? I'd honestly like to know the justification in "updating" the parry mastery!

Comments

• Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    I'm pretty sure I see more damage when I parry lately.......maybe I'm wrong but I see more damage being taken since the update
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    They arent going to compensate for just wording.......units for something that wouldn't affect anyone in least bit......
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Nothing changed from the way it actually worked before. They compensated for the cores because they couldn’t change the way it worked to the way it was worded.
  • ADogADog Posts: 16
    To what GroundedWisdom said it still works the same they just changed the wording
This discussion has been closed.