**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should Kabam add next

I think they should go back into movies and add more from movies

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Me too! Get on that lol
  • RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80

I want Dazzler!

I mean she does interact with Terrax....
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

I want Dazzler!

No champion wishlist redirection!? I am flabbergasted
    If he wants any chance of getting Dazzler, of course he's not going to link to a list like that ... he's probably added Dazzler as the only entry .. and hoping nobody else finds it!!

LOL

;)
  • I want Dazzler!

I would love to see Cloak and Dagger added as a pair, but Dagger might create significant design overlap with Dazzler, in terms of the elements you might implement in the game.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I want Dazzler!

I would love to see Cloak and Dagger added as a pair, but Dagger might create significant design overlap with Dazzler, in terms of the elements you might implement in the game.
    They made korg and Thing work differently even though they have many similarities.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Morbius would be great.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I would like to see a group/team of hero's like Big Hero 6 or the Power Pack
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I want Dazzler!

Same, her and tigra
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    When Marvel take over DC they can finally add Batman and Superman.
    After that, it's only a small step to Disney, so we'll get Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Boba Fett.
    Then, presumably, they'll go after Hasbro and we can finally have Optimus Prime and Megatron 🤪
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Odin vs. Knull

I think an Odin Sword wielder vs. a Necro Sword wielder would be pretty awesome. The necrosword first came out in the Thor comics, so would be a pretty awesome matchup for two character introductions.

Odin Sword:

Necrosword:

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Punisher (War Machine) could be brutal.
    Morg
    Beta Ray Bill
    Adam Warlock
    Apocalypse

To name a few...
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Baby Groot
  • Neotwism said:

DNA3000 said:

I want Dazzler!

They made korg and Thing work differently even though they have many similarities.
    Actually, I would argue that Dazzler and Dagger overlap a lot while Korg and Thing overlap very little when seen through game design shades rather than comic book glasses. Korg uses a weapon and has a weird sidekick, which is valuable design fuel you can use to wedge them apart.

But there's a meta point here, and that is you might think Korg and Thing are the same situation, I think it is not, and then if you want to make both Ds you might have to make an argument for your case in a collaborative environment. Or if I'm your director. If it is important enough and you're eloquent enough, you might make that argument, otherwise you might decide there's lots of other options just as interesting to you that you can do without having that discussion.

That's where the design friction lies. Not in what's possible, but what you can get done when you're not the only person whose opinion matters in a development team. These kinds of discussion are often what decides what gets done in a game. Nine times out of ten when I say something looks easy or hard to me, I'm thinking less about what I could do personally, and more about what I could fight to get done surrounded by other people some of whom are likely to disagree or think resources would be better spent elsewhere.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    How about these Characters:
    1. Monster Octopus
    2. Lizard
    3. Scorpion
    4. Black Cat
    5. Kraven
    6. Spiderman (Captain Universe)
    7. Spiderman 2099
    (All these Characters are inspired from Activision Spiderman PC Game )
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    jubilee pls
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Cloak
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    i want punisher(war machine),hobgoblin,bullseye,shocker
  • RandomH3roRandomH3ro Posts: 7
    Nick Fury Hasselhoff version!!!
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    Morbius
    Black Knight
    Jessica Jones
  • ADogADog Posts: 16
    Snizzbar said:

When Marvel take over DC they can finally add Batman and Superman.
    After that, it's only a small step to Disney, so we'll get Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Boba Fett.
    Then, presumably, they'll go after Hasbro and we can finally have Optimus Prime and Megatron 🤪

well Kabam made a transformers game already and it is not as good as McCoy but it's okay

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Black Knight

he could come off the back of Eternals. Or they might decide they've got enough cursed-sword-wielding-legacy heroes with Guillotine.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Jack of Hearts
  • Applejack13Applejack13 Posts: 7
    Bullseye. Typhoid Mary would be cool. Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
  • Dazzler_12Dazzler_12 Posts: 5
    Obviously, Iwant Dazzler too. Id also love to see Kitty Pryde (Red Queen edition would be hilarious) and Wiccan. I would have prefered Magma to Sunspot because her powers have more to do with fire than his. And I would rather have had a Polaris rather than a second Magneto (as I'm sure we all would). I also would love to see a Valkyrie event where the could introduce Dani Moonstar as well as Valkyrie herself.