**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quite Rare Sight ! rank 5

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Rank 5/65 Eectro soon to be sig 200!!

https://youtu.be/wxUm3pfdQPQ

Comments

• FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Nicee
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not the most impressive, but those crits aren’t bad, would love to see him against emp mod or something like that to see his damage with shocks
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he is subpar i guess, he works for emp mode nodes for sure,may work for doom by taking no shock damage but doom would kill him in a blocked combo,he is queeshy and has like 50-54% block prof.! its just my depression rankup due to getting trashed on abyss .. but wel i can say i have two 5/65s thaf no one else has 😂
    Midnite93 said:

Kalantak said:

he is subpar i guess, he works for emp mode nodes for sure,may work for doom by taking no shock damage but doom would kill him in a blocked combo,he is queeshy and has like 50-54% block prof.! its just my depression rankup due to getting trashed on abyss .. but wel i can say i have two 5/65s thaf no one else has 😂

Agreed with the Venompool part but I believe there may be people who have ranked up Electro for defence
    yeh may b but i havent seen any yet on youtube but yeh there might b some 👍🏼🙂
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Another interesting choice! Have you got Dr Octopus for synergy?

He's a good option for Doom. Like you say, as long as you parry or Dex! Luckily he's got access to a few perfect block synergies, took.

Pump some Sig stones into him, and he'll very easily break through Doom's crit resistance. One of the few old-style Champions who can without relying on buffs (which are a bit unreliable against Doom).

Another interesting choice! Have you got Dr Octopus for synergy?

He's a good option for Doom. Like you say, as long as you parry or Dex! Luckily he's got access to a few perfect block synergies, took.

Pump some Sig stones into him, and he'll very easily break through Doom's crit resistance. One of the few old-style Champions who can without relying on buffs (which are a bit unreliable against Doom).

yeh his base offensive stats r quite impressive all he needs is significant attack increase without having to depend on specific node,if he could out those passive shock stacks like oML does passive bleeds ,he'd be good enough for me to bring in lot of content!! same as Oml,
    build passive shock stack with 35% chance to gain 1 on every medium attacks and stack upto may b 7-10 and also inflicting shock should be built into his base kit ..
    https://youtu.be/KL1y1lgkuVc

rank 5/65 electro vs EMP node