**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    I like your way of thinking but that's not gonna work. Wasn't there any crossover with Doc Strange or anything like that where he temporarily gained magical powers? I think I've seen that in one of the animated series.

But now for something different: I tried to remember various weird crossover characters and you know who we could use that would fit perfectly? THORPOOL.
  • Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    I think that the game should focus in expanding the current groups by bringing new champs those groups and expanding their stories.

First I would work on Inhumans by adding Crystal who is Medusa’s sister and Maximus who is their villain and Black Bolt’s brother. Should be a great story to tell on the event quest to see these two joining.

The next group I would bring is the brotherhood of mutants. We have to many X-Men but their mutant opponents are missing. Adding Toad with evade and poison abilities, Pyro with incinerate abilities and Iceman synergy, Avalanche providing a quake type defender and Quicksilver speed should be great for stories to build on. I’m aware we all want Mystique and game developers are clear about that. Just wanted to mentioned these other champs.

Then we have the movie Eternals coming soon this year. Would be great to start that group in the game too.

Finally I seen there is a good community of Latinos in the game. While we have 2 Mexican champs in Massacre and Diablo and a Brazilian in Sunspot, it would be amazing to add champs from other countries. As a puertorrican, I would be so proud to see White Tiger in the game.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Mystics, skill, science are the only classes I am happy to see. DO NOT ADD FIFTEEN MUTANTS AGAIN. Science was probably the most lackluster class of the year.
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Crystal and Maximus could be cool
  • Lpcutts0Lpcutts0 Posts: 13
    Character Suggestions

1. BlackJack O’Hare

Blackjack O'Hare is a mercenary who is out for his own gain but will do the right thing when necessary. Also, he's the leader of Black Bunny Brigade. He would be a tech class similar to Rocket and would have synergy with Rocket (Rivals)
    Hulk (Enemy)
    Groot, Nova and Gamora (Allies)
    Deadpool, Luke Cage (Highest Bidder)
    I absolutely love this character and hope to see him in the game!

Unique Abilities:
    Natural Defenses
    Marksmanship. (Laser guns)
    Endurance
    Speed

Awakened Ability:
    Hare for Hire/Mates that Die T’gether Draws Flies T’gether
    Blackjack gets precision boost and evade boost for every 5 hit combo.

Other Status Effects:
    Stun/Electrify with his guns

2. Warparth

James Proudstar a Native American from Arizona aka Warpath, a mutant class that would get synergy with the X-Force members like Jean, Wolverine, ArchAngel, Beast, Storm

Unique Abilities:
    Warpath has many abilities to his disposal:
    * Trained armed/unarmed combatant
    * Skilled hunter and tracker
    * Peak physical condition
    * Superhuman strength, senses, agility, reflexes/reactions, flexibility, speed, stamina, endurance, resilience and resistance to injury
    * Regenerative Healing Factor
    I mean there is a lot to work with here lol

Awakened Ability:
    Do it for Thunderbird:
    Warpath has a deep love for his brother and a lot of grief from his death while being an X-man and if he is losing the fight and/or in a pinch (below 20%) he gets extra fury, amor-break and a regeneration buff
    Other status effects:
    Bleed and precision with his vibranium Bowie knives
    Causes opponents to become Exhausted from being in peak physical condition.

I truly feel there should be a strong Native American Character in the game!

3. Quicksilver

Pietro Django Maximoff aka Quicksilver, would be a mutant class that has the superhuman ability to move at great speeds. He has synergy with loads of heroes already in the game:
    Scarlet Witch (sister)
    Magneto, Sabertooth (Brotherhood)
    Nick Fury (Trust in S.H.I.E.L.D)
    Captain America, Deadpool, Voodoo, Human Torch, Wasp, Beast, Wolverine, Havok, Vision (Avengers Unity Division)

Unique Abilities:
    Super Speed

Awakened Ability:
    Be strong, sister
    When Scarlet Witch is on the same team Quicksilver, he gets a attack power boost and evade boost

4. Wong

Wong really needs to be in the game with Dr. Strange. No need to introduce this guy! Awesome character that needs some love. Mystic class. Synergies with:
    Dr. Strange (friends)
    Dormammu and Mordo (enemies)
    Ghost Rider, Blade (Midnight Sons)

Unique Abilities:
    Sorcerer

Awakened Ability:
    Devotional Loyalty
    Wong gets a energy gain for a few seconds with a 30% chance of degeneration to the opponent if he gets a 3 hit combo or something similar to what Dr. Strange has.

My sources:
    Marvel.com
    Marvel Database Wiki
    edited February 2020
    Awh man it posted the pictures in the wrong place... EDIT: okay that should fix it!
    Character Suggestions

1. BlackJack O’Hare

Blackjack O'Hare is a mercenary who is out for his own gain but will do the right thing when necessary. Also, he's the leader of Black Bunny Brigade. He would be a tech class similar to Rocket and would have synergy with Rocket (Rivals)
    Hulk (Enemy)
    Groot, Nova and Gamora (Allies)
    Deadpool, Luke Cage (Highest Bidder)
    I absolutely love this character and hope to see him in the game!

Unique Abilities:
    Natural Defenses
    Marksmanship. (Laser guns)
    Endurance
    Speed

Awakened Ability:
    Hare for Hire/Mates that Die T’gether Draws Flies T’gether
    Blackjack gets precision boost and evade boost for every 5 hit combo.

Other Status Effects:
    Stun/Electrify with his guns

2. Warparth

James Proudstar a Native American from Arizona aka Warpath, a mutant class that would get synergy with the X-Force members like Jean, Wolverine, ArchAngel, Beast, Storm

Unique Abilities:
    Warpath has many abilities to his disposal:
    * Trained armed/unarmed combatant
    * Skilled hunter and tracker
    * Peak physical condition
    * Superhuman strength, senses, agility, reflexes/reactions, flexibility, speed, stamina, endurance, resilience and resistance to injury
    * Regenerative Healing Factor
    I mean there is a lot to work with here lol

Awakened Ability:
    Do it for Thunderbird:
    Warpath has a deep love for his brother and a lot of grief from his death while being an X-man and if he is losing the fight and/or in a pinch (below 20%) he gets extra fury, amor-break and a regeneration buff
    Other status effects:
    Bleed and precision with his vibranium Bowie knives
    Causes opponents to become Exhausted from being in peak physical condition.

I truly feel there should be a strong Native American Character in the game!

3. Quicksilver

Pietro Django Maximoff aka Quicksilver, would be a mutant class that has the superhuman ability to move at great speeds. He has synergy with loads of heroes already in the game:
    Scarlet Witch (sister)
    Magneto, Sabertooth (Brotherhood)
    Nick Fury (Trust in S.H.I.E.L.D)
    Captain America, Deadpool, Voodoo, Human Torch, Wasp, Beast, Wolverine, Havok, Vision (Avengers Unity Division)

Unique Abilities:
    Super Speed

Awakened Ability:
    Be strong, sister
    When Scarlet Witch is on the same team Quicksilver, he gets a attack power boost and evade boost

4. Wong

Wong really needs to be in the game with Dr. Strange. No need to introduce this guy! Awesome character that needs some love. Mystic class. Synergies with:
    Dr. Strange (friends)
    Dormammu and Mordo (enemies)
    Ghost Rider, Blade (Midnight Sons)

Unique Abilities:
    Sorcerer

Awakened Ability:
    Devotional Loyalty
    Wong gets a energy gain for a few seconds with a 30% chance of degeneration to the opponent if he gets a 3 hit combo or something similar to what Dr. Strange has.
    edited February 2020
    Odin Synergy

I have suggested mechanics before but I’ve recently come up with a new synergy idea.

Seeing as Heimdel sees everything and Odin knows “everything” (eye sacrifice, god of wisdom) I feel this synergy would be appropriate.

-

All Seeing, All knowing

With: Hiemdel

Odin: Starts fight with a permanent True Sight buff.

Hiemdel: Hiemdel is unaffected by invisibility and hits them anyway.

All Asgardian champions ignore evade. True sight lasts 50% longer for all champions. Perfect block chance and auto-evade chance is increased by 20%
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    PsyLife said:

Mystics, skill, science are the only classes I am happy to see. DO NOT ADD FIFTEEN MUTANTS AGAIN. Science was probably the most lackluster class of the year.

Err... Thing, Human Torch??
    Thing and Human torch. Nick Fury, Stealth Spidey, Elsa bloodstone. Namor, Havok, Mister Sinister. Warlock, Mysterio, Guillotine 2099. Cull, CMM, Aarkus, silver surfer. Doom, BWCV, Man-thing.
    Cosmic and mutant are already powerful in the game. We don’t need more.
  • Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    Cosmic is loaded and will continue. Is inevitable with so many amazing champs out of earth. Mutant class isn’t OP. Has many good options but not near cosmic level. Science class is above mutant class. Skill class is the worst followed by tech. Mystic is getting strong again.
    Junos_79 said:

Cosmic is loaded and will continue. Is inevitable with so many amazing champs out of earth. Mutant class isn’t OP. Has many good options but not near cosmic level. Science class is above mutant class. Skill class is the worst followed by tech. Mystic is getting strong again.

I am Groot
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I was bored, so I decided to make an original character for fun, also ngl, I was kinda scared to make this

Name: Evexith

Class: Mystic

Lore: Evexith was part of a race of magically gifted beings who chose to enter the First Contest of Champions. During one of the battles, he lost and would have died, but there was something keeping him alive; his magic wasn't naturally that strong, but something in the air made it so. Nearby ISO-8 was unlocking the full extent of his magical abilities, keeping him from dying. Later, when his body was to be disposed of, he had enough strength to escape into the far reaches of the Battlerealm. Evexith began to study the ISO-8 and how it had an effect on him and his abilities, it kept him alive and increased his strength by astronomical amounts. During the course of many more Contests, he remained silent, watching over them; until some certain clashes between elders caught his eye.

Appearance: 1.9m, thin and wearing black and dark silver armour plating covered by a large dark grey cloak, and wears a black helmet covering his entire face except for his eyes of which are glowing dark purple

Statistics based on a 5/65, Signature Level 200 champion

Tags: #Hero #Size: L #Magnetic #Off: Dot #Ctrl: Denial

Health: 34076

Attack: 2676

Crit Rate: 500

Crit Damage: 350

Armour: 500

Block Proficiency: 4031

Passive:

Non-DOT Debuffs on Evexith have up to a 60% reduced duration based on current power

Enhanced Physiology and High-End Magic grants Evexith immunity to Power Sting, Reversed Controls and Power Lock

Striking a Degenerating opponent generates no power in the opponent

Anti-Iso Field Passive:

Pause all Iso-8 buffs on the opponent, Iso-8 buffs have no effect.

Passively gain 3% of your max power every second

When making contact with the opponent, gain a 40% chance to nullify a buff on the opponent, this rises to 100% during either's special attacks

If a buff is nullified on the opponent, apply a Degeneration on the opponent dealing 75% of your attack as direct damage over 4 seconds, this can scale with the Critical Damage Multiplier

Basic Attacks:

30% chance to place an Iso-8 buff on the opponent for 22 seconds

Heavy Attacks:

Place 2 Iso-8 buffs on the opponent, each lasting 18 seconds

Blocking:

Gain +120% more power when blocking hits

Special Attacks:

Activate the Anti Iso-Field for 12 seconds, this is paused during special attacks.

Special 1: Iso-8 Silencer
    Visuals: Evexith strikes the opponent before strafing backwards and firing 3 beams in rapid succession

75% chance to add another Iso-8 buff on the opponent when one is removed, lasting 18 seconds

Special 2: Shattered Spirit
    Visuals: Evexith makes various hand movements, each producing mysterious symbols dealing damage and then pulls his arm back taking part of the Opponent's Iso-8 away from them

Degenerations inflicted during this attack have +100% potency

The final hit adds 6 more seconds to the Iso-Field duration

Special 3: The Price of Power
    Visuals: Evexith forces the opponent to a wall before extracting part of their life force from them and firing it back at them combined with his own mystic energies

Place a Passive Fate Seal debuff on the opponent lasting the duration of the Iso-Field, nullifying all buffs generated during the Fate Seal.

Awakened Ability: Knowledge of the Unknown

Iso-8 buff Ability Accuracy increases by 10%-50%

The opponent is Heal Blocked while Degenerating

Synergies:

Members of the First Contest: With Aegon

Evexith: Gain 40% more power when striking a Degenerating opponent
    Aegon: Relentless Assault adds +5% more of the combo into Persistent Charges

Watchers: With Silver Surfer

Evexith: Degenerations deal +50% more damage against Cosmic Champions
    Silver Surfer: Fury buffs have +33% increased potency

Masters of their Mystic Arts: With Mordo, Doctor Strange and Doctor Voodoo

Evexith: +20% Nullify Ability Accuracy
    Mordo: +25% Fury Potency
    Voodoo: 20% chance to apply a Loa on the opponent when nullifying a buff
    Doctor Strange: +30% Prowess

The Darker Side of Magic: With Dormammu, Claire Voyant and Symbiote Supreme

Evexith: +20% Degeneration Potency
    Dormammu: 40% to detonate a Soul Bond when striking with an Imbued Effect active
    Claire Voyant: Buff Immunity lasts for 14 seconds
    Symbiote Supreme: Opponent gains -30% power if a Nullify debuff is on them

Degenerations for the Generations: With Ebony Maw, Mojo and Mister Sinister

Evexith, Ebony Maw, Mojo and Mister Sinister: While a Degeneration is active on the opponent, they have their Ability Accuracy reduced by 30%
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited February 2020

Whirlwind is one of my favorite Marvel villains but it’s very likely he won’t be added to the game any time soon, so I decided to make my version of him

Bio: David Cannon realized that he had a unique talent to move his body at great speeds. Fascinated as to how he never grew tired or gained sickness, Cannon realized that he was untouchable when spinning in a tight circle. Cannon quickly started on the wrong path and became an enemy of the Avengers
    Class: Mutant
    Tags: #Villain #Metal #Size:M #Off:Burst
    Stats: Crit rate: 14%, Crit damage: 210%, Block Penetration: 10%, Armor: 18%, Block Proficiency: 57.5%

Abilities:
    *Passives*: Whirlwind’s inability to get tired gives him immunity to Fatigue, Weakness and Exhaustion
    *Blocking*: Whirlwind engulfs himself in a self made tornado, rendering him almost untouchable. Gains X% block proficiency and enemies have X% chance to miss
    *Medium attacks*: Cannon forms his arms into small tornados, placing an Armor Break on the enemy. These attacks don’t make contact
    *Heavy attacks*: Whirlwind becomes unstoppable when charging a heavy attack. Cooldown: X seconds
    While heavy ability is in cooldown, Cannon gets a Fury buff when charging a heavy. Fury last the full duration of the attack
    *Specials*:
    SP1: Spinning Saucers: Whirlwind fires two buzzsaws spinning at high velocity at the enemy
    -Each blade inflicts bleed
    -First hit is a charge attack that places Armor break
    SP2: Tornado of Terror: Whirlwind engulfs himself in a terrifying cyclone, rendering the opponent helpless
    -This attack is Unblockable
    -Purifies all non-damaging debuffs
    -X% to Stun
    SP3: Tempest: Whirlwind creates a giant hurricane of destruction
    -Places an Armor break
    -Inflicts a Paralyze
    *Signature ability*: The Human Top
    When blocking: Whirlwind slowly generates power as long as he doesn’t get hit. Additionally, enemy has -X% ability accuracy when hitting his block

*Synergies*:
    Bitter Obsession with Wasp
    - Whirlwind gets a Cruelty passive when an enemy evades his attack, max: 10
    - Wasp places a Taunt when she evades with Quantum Evade

Raging Storms with Storm and the Thors
    -Storm: Specials place Enervate debuffs
    -Thors: Each Shock, Stun and Armor break increases Attack by X%
    -Whirlwind: +X% energy resistance

Unstoppables with Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus
    -Juggs and UC: While Unstoppable, each hit has X% chance to place an Armor break
    -Whirlwind: Stun immune when Unstoppable

Rivals with Wasp

Enemies with Ant-Man

Character: Professor Hulk
    Class: Science
    Size: XL

Prefight Ability: Science Experiments.
    Professor Hulk can choose which experiments he wants to try on himself and the opponent.
    Himself: Increased Attack, Increased Crit Rate, Increased Crit Damage Rate, Regeneration, Armor, Block Proficiency

Opponent: Poison, Armor Break, Decreased Block Proficiency, Decreased Attack, Decreased Crit Rate, Decreased Crit Damage Rate.

Mediums: Gain a random experiment on himself.
    Increased Damage: +1% attack rating
    Increased Crit Rate: +100 Crit Rate
    Increased Crit Damage Rate: +100 Crit Damage Rate.
    Regeneration: +1% health per 5 seconds
    Armor: Gain 100 armor
    Block Proficiency: Gain 100 Block Proficiency

First and Second Lights: Put a random Experiment on the opponent.
    Decreased Damage: -1% attack rating
    Decreased crit Rate: -100
    Decreased Crit damage rating: -100
    Poison: -2% of hulks attack per second
    Armor Break: decrease armor by 100
    Decreased Block Proficiency: -100

Heavy attacks: remove an experiment on the opponent and replace with poison debuff, dealing 200% of attack over 15 seconds.

Special 1:
    Each experiment on either opponent has a 25% chance to trigger another.

Special 2:
    For the duration of the attack, all experiments get +900% potency.

Special 3:
    Removes all experiments on either opponent and transfer them to the Persistent Laboratory

Awakened Ability: I see this as an absolute win

Hulks time travel machine allows him to regenerate all damage when taking more than 500% of opponents attack from a single hit. This can happen only three times per fight.
    Synergies:
    Time Travel: Iron Man IW, Kang
    All champions gets +15% aa

I see this as an absolute win: black widow, Hawkeye, iron man IW, Thor Ragnarok, cap IW:
    10% chance to ignore miss

Evolution: hulk
    When hit, 15% chance to gain a fury buff

Evolution: gulk
    When suffering from passive damage over time, regenerate 50% of the damage, and gain 25% attack.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Silver Sable

Class: Skill

Awakened Ability

Expert Combatant
    Whenever the opponent loses their combo, Silver Sable adds their combo meter score to hers.
    Silver Sable increases her Critical Damage by up to 100% based on how low the opponent's combo meter is.

Abilities

Athleticism
    Every hit that Silver Sable takes has a 70% to trigger a Combo Shield, preserving her combo for 4 seconds.
    For every critical hit, Silver Sable gains 2 hits on her combo meter. For every Bleed debuff placed on her opponent, she gains 3 hits on her combo meter.
    Immune to Fatigue debuffs.
    When above 50 hits:
    Even hit: Gain +14.56 attack for every hit on Silver Sable's combo meter for the next 6 hits when the opponent loses their combo.
    Odd hit: The next 6 hits are guaranteed Critical when the opponent loses their combo.

Well-Timed Blocks
    40% chance to gain a Bulletproof passive, preserving Silver Sable's combo for one hit taken, and mitigating 90% of the damage taken during that hit. Max stacks:4.

Heavy Attacks
    When above 100 hits:
    Gain a Bulletproof passive.

Basic Attacks
    10% chance to inflict a Bleed debuff on the opponent, dealing 1296 damage over 10 seconds. +5% chance for every 20 hits.

Special Attack 1
    Pauses and refreshes the duration of all Bleed debuffs active on the opponent for 4 seconds. If this attack lands a critical hit, all Bleeds are converted into Critical Bleeds, multiplying the Bleed damage by the critical damage multiplier.

Special Attack 2
    If the opponent loses their combo during this attack, deal 10% of Silver Sable's attack rating for each hit lost.
    If the opponent has no combo, gain a fury buff equaling +14.56 attack for every hit on Silver Sable's combo meter, lasting 20 seconds.

Special Attack 3
    Inflict a Bleed debuff for every 5 hits on Silver Sable's combo meter, dealing 1296 damage over 10 seconds.
  • Rngo27Rngo27 Posts: 7
    edited February 2020
    New Champion Idea.

Hi I haven’t e gone through the challenge of writing up Synergies, Specials and Buffs.
    But I think a cross breed champion needs to be introduced.

CYB-ORG = CYBonetic ORGanism: Tech Class (but once a Mutant)
    A cybernetic organism (not Half Human half robot) but the two seamlessly combined, he (like IMIW) operates with nanonite technology.

The nanotechnology in his blood allows him to slow down degeneration, bleed and poison (but not immune to it).
    But while he has a base nanotechnology amount, they are spent on Specials or maybe spent when shrugging off extra debuffs.

He could have a condition like winter solider or Diablo where certain moves or specials depict where his nano tech goes most but he always has a base amount that is balanced to give him a fix degen, bleed and poison deflect. But not cold snap or incinerate etc as the nanotechnology can’t operate in sub zero or melting point temperatures.

He can charge (increase) his nanotechnology by sucking life from opponents in specials or combos. Or by them just being near to him (Blades bleed type thing)

No champ is immune to degen but having a champ that slows it down would be awesome..
    Omega Red counter but a small counter, not an Omega killer. but he can keep it up as his nanotechnology will deplete leaving him unarmed and open to being destroyed.

He could have a special that puts his nanos into the opponent and cleans them in their blood, allowing them to suck the life from his opponents and recharge himself.

More could be done with him as he is programmable and has nanotechnology.

What are your thoughts?
  • Crimson287Crimson287 Posts: 3
    edited March 2020
    Here’s a thought for J.J.J

• elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    IRQ said:

Name me a Mystic class Peter Parker currently in game and then we will talk.

Minvis said:

Ummm.. Claire Voyant? That’s the closest I got. Symbiote Supreme is venomed and venom was altered by spider-man so... he’s slightly Peter Parker magic?

IRQ said:

I like your way of thinking but that's not gonna work. Wasn't there any crossover with Doc Strange or anything like that where he temporarily gained magical powers? I think I've seen that in one of the animated series.

According to the story lines around Araña, Silk, Ezekiel Sims, etc., Peter Parker is a Spider-Totem. The powers he got from the Spider, and that tie all Spideys together, are Mystic powers. It's the reason the Inheritors like Morlun and Karn hunt them. Kabam could add a Mystic version of any Spidey character, including and even especially Peter Parker, without any explanation, and it would be consistent with canon.

"This is the point. This is the Five Million Dollar question. I'm about to yank your chain like nobody else ever has before, and nobody ever will again. So listen carefully. Did the radiation enable the spider to give you those powers? Or was the spider trying to give you those powers before the radiation killed it? Which came first? The radiation? Or the power? The chicken or the egg or the power?" - Ezekiel

While I'm here I'll remind you all to follow the future champs conversation on Twitter and also to vote on the community future champs poll if you haven't already.
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    Rngo27 said:

New Champion Idea. . . . CYB-ORG = CYBonetic ORGanism: Tech Class (but once a Mutant)What are your thoughts?

There are so many popular cyborgs yet to be added, many associated with the X-Men. No need to make one up. Forge, Fantomex, Lady Deathstrike, Guardian, Slayback, Garrison Kane, Korath the Pursuer, Deathlok, Beta Ray Bill, Rom Spaceknight, Cardiac, Techno... the list goes on.

Which of those would you like to see? They're all on the MCOC Wishlist Poll.

• ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    edited March 2020

Sentry & the Void are finally one, in fact have been like that for nearly 2 years now. I call it the Merged Sentry or just Crimson Sentry, & he's more powerful than ever before. I suggest either making it a new character or Void/Sentry synergy where when you have both of them in your team Sentry turns into the Crimson Sentry, although a whole new character would be better as Crimson Sentry now has abilities of both & is a total badass.
  • Prod_EmeraldProd_Emerald Posts: 9
    Baron Zemo ( skill )
    Lizard ( science )
    2099 venom ( cosmic )
    2099 scorpion ( science )
    Cosmic Ghost Rider ( cosmic )
    Shocker ( tech or skill )
    Hybrid ( cosmic )
    Scream ( cosmic )
    Toxin ( cosmic )
    I’d like to see more Asgardians.
    Such as (In order of most wanted):

Odin
    Enchantress
    The Destroyer
    The Executioner

The enchantress and Executioner could be released in a event together sense they work as a pair often.

Odin and the Destroyer could make for a cool event. Throw in Loki causing mischief (using destroyer) or Odin using the Destroyer to battle some big threat like Galactus and you got a cool event.

I and other people have made post of ideas for all these character except (as far as I know) The Executioner.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

UPDATED
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - SANDMAN

About Sandman:

Bombarded with a massive dose of radiation from an experimental reactor, low-level mob henchman William Baker discovered that he could transform himself into a sand-like form that he could manipulate and reshape at will. Eager to use his new powers to better his station in life, Baker embarked on a life of daring robberies as Sandman!

Base Stats & Abilities

*All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

. Health: 16972
    . Attack: 1373
    . Max PI:
    . Without Signature: 3975
    . With Signature (99): 4523

Character Class: Science

Passive - Organic Sand

. Sandman's Organic Sand form grants him full immunity to all Shock, Bleed, and Poison effects.

Passive - Sand Armor

. This Champion has additional Block Proficiency in its Base Attributes.
    . Sandman begins the fight with a layer of Sand Armor active, increasing his Armor Rating by 633.97.
    . If Sandman would lose more than 6% of his Max Health from a single source, his Sand Armor protects him from the blow, reducing the health loss to 6%, then it shatters; Once shattered, Sand Armor takes 13 seconds to reform.

Passive - Density Control

. When Attacked: Sandman subtly alters his Density during combat, with precise Density Control, granting a 40% chance for incoming attacks to glance; Glancing hits cannot be critical and deal 50% reduced damage.

Passive - Silicosis

. Deals 20% Attack as Energy Damage per second.
    . After filling each bar of power, Sandman has a 33.33% chance to inflict Silicosis on the opponent dealing Energy Damage over 7 seconds, preventing them from Evading attacks and Healing.

Developer Note: Silicosis is a Passive effect, and therefore do not count as a Debuff.

Basic Abilities: Enfeeble, Prowess, Stun, Armor Break.

All Attacks

. 65% chance to inflict Weakness, decreasing the target's Attack by 10% for 3 seconds and the potency of their Power Gain effects by 20% for 5 seconds.
    . Opponents passively suffer 50% reduced Ability Accuracy for as long as they are under a Debuff effect.

Heavy Attacks

. Each time Sandman lands an Heavy Attack, he gains a charge of Prowess. Prowess Buffs are capped at 5.
    .Each charge of Prowess grants 206 Attack rating.

When Attacked

.Opponents can Remove all Prowess buff for every 5 hits on their Combo Meter.

Special 1 : Size and Mass manipulation - Sandman enhances his size and mass and strike the ground.

.85% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.
    .This Attack is unblockable.

Special 2 : Mace and Sledgehammer - Sandman mold his arms and hands into mace and sledgehammer to strike the opponent.

.100% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy Armor and applying 65% Armor reduction for 15 seconds.

Special 3 : Sandstorm - Sandman turns himself into a sandstorm, and flies around his opponent to suffocate him.

.100% chance to Stun for 5 seconds.
    .100% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy Armor and applying 70% Armor reduction for 20 seconds.
    .This Attack instantly reforms Sand Armor

Signature Ability: Porosity - Incoming Attacks tend to pass harmlessly in the Porous sand of his body.

.Contact attacks has 35% Chance to miss.
    .Non Contact attacks has 70% chance to miss.

Developer Note: Sandman's Signature Ability combined with other Defensive Ability makes him tough defender to beat.

Synergy Bonuses

1. Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) – Nemesis - All Champions gain +6% Attack

2. Sinister Six with Doctor Octopus

.Sandman: Gains 75% additional Power from Critical Hits
    .Doctor Octopus: Starts with 50 Physics Research
    .Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.

3.Sinister Six with Vulture

.Sandman: +6% Critical Hit Rate
    .Vulture: +50% Incinerate Damage

4.Sinister Six with Electro

.Sandman: gains +7% Perfect Block Chance
    .Electro: gains +175 Critical Rating

5.Frightful Four with Medusa

.Sandman: gains +5% Power
    .Medusa: gains +155 Critical Damage Rating

Good One ! I like this, But the Signature Ability is too Hard...
    My Sugesstion:

Signature Ability: Porosity - When the Sand Armor is Active, Incoming Attacks tend to pass harmlessly in the Porous sand of his body

.Contact attacks has 35% Chance to miss.
    .Non Contact attacks has 70% chance to miss

Armor Break can shatter the Sand Armor
    @FighterDebashis
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    **Blackheart**

HEALTH: 35000

ATTACK: 2650

**Character Class: Mystic**

Basic Abilities: Infernal Presence, Passive Energy Resistance, Regeneration , Power Burn,Power Lock

**ABILITIES:**

**Immunities**

Being from a Hell Dimension, Blackheart isn’t affected by the poisons and incineration effects on the Battlerealm.

Living in hell, Blackheart has grown accustomed to punishment, so he is 90% resistant to any kind of passive damage over time effect and each time any of this effects apply he will regenerate 3% of his Max health.

However he is not used to having a physical presence so every non damaging debuff he is affected by, has + 100% increased potency

**Infernal Presence**

Blackheart demonic being takes advantage on the vanity and pride of others. For every Buff the opponent has active, Blackheart applies a degeneration inflicting 240 direct damage for as long as the Buff is active.

**Special 1 – Sin Eater**

Blackheart conjures a pillar of hellfire. Each hit has a 20% to apply a Sin Buff (Up to 3) . Sin Buffs have no effect and last for 5 seconds

**Special 2 – We Are Legion**

Blackheart summons his hellish minions . The amount of minions summoned are the same as the buffs the opponent has had through the fight.

For each minion summoned this attack gains +250 attack.

This attack power burns up to 80% of the opponents Max power

**Special 3 – Eternal Damnation”

Blackheart consumes the soul of the opponent

For the next 10 seconds Blackheart hits generate no power and have a 100% to apply a Sin Buff .

Sin Buffs have no effect and last for 5 seconds

**Signature Ability – Son of a Demon**

Blackheart’s Heavy Attacks apply a 8 seconds power lock.

Each time Blackheart power burns the opponent he regenerates up to 60% of damage dealt.

Synergies

Demon Slayers

Blackheart Special 1 has an increased 20% to apply Sin Buffs

Blade - Specials has a 15% to proc bleeds through blocks

Elsa Bloodstone has a +15% potency and duration on her debuffs

End of Days

Blackheart every time power lock is applied a heal block will proc with the same duration

Ghost Rider : *new judgment* when GR intercepts an attack he has 40% to apply a slow debuff for 8 seconds

Dormammu : +50% energy damage

Like Father Like Son

Blackheart once per fight can regenerate 10% of Max Health when reaching less than 30%

Mephisto : Whenever Mephisto procs an incineration debuff, he will power burn the opponent for 20% max power
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    How about Silver Surfer but make him good
    This maybe a unrealistic request due to kabam’s stated focus on new characters as opposed to variations of characters but...

Thor, King of Thunder

He looks awesome in the comics and could look awesome in game. Some visually spectacular animations (Like rainbow trailing mjolmer) and a modern, unique set of abilities could make a really cool champion.
    He could be released as a Herald of Galactus as it seems there may be more of those. Also this champion would make for good promotion for the comic which Marvel might like. Maybe we could even get a cool cutscene.

Now if they do add this character there’s one thing I feel must be done. While accuracy to comics is kabam’s priority this Thor would have to be at least stronger then the other two Thors.