**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is this what I think it is?

Could this be the return of rockets scrapyard!?!?

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    certainly sounds similar.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't mind if it was, it was great
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rocket’s scrapyard is no different than putting everything into a store and buying it.
    And I’d rather just go into a store tab and buy items than go into a quest and do one fight.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I hope so. Rockets Scrapyard was one, if not top 2 best side events that the game has ever had. A variation of it returning would be a suprise, but a welcome one. Also, @Jaded wheres the fun in just a store? Its alot more fun doing a quest with similar characteristics
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Terra said:

I hope so. Rockets Scrapyard was one, if not top 2 best side events that the game has ever had. A variation of it returning would be a suprise, but a welcome one. Also, @Jaded wheres the fun in just a store? Its alot more fun doing a quest with similar characteristics

But it wasn’t a quest. You entered a map when you had enough scrap for the item you wanted. The needless in and out of a map when I can just buy it from a tab in the store 🤷‍♂️.
    Entering a map to collect something and complete the "map" is a quest. It's just more interesting than just clicking buttons, but to each his/her own
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This sounds more like rifts minus rng if anything considering its go in thing fight and collect rewards. Meanwhile rockets scrap yard was go in thing and collect rewards.