**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    These are quite disappointing. The amount of resources (units, high-ranked champions, effort, time, etc.) + skill required for Act 6 completion and exploration is significant and these rewards do not align. The only comparison we have is the Abyss which has far better rewards, requires far less skill, and requires a significantly smaller roster. I challenge Kabam to reevaluate these. Adding a t5cc, 6* awakening gem to completion, and two t5cc and a 6* generic awakening gem to exploration feels sufficient and fair.
  • Is it possible to change these rewards or are these set in stone? Guessing they wont change no matter how much we complain.
  • TemiiTemii Posts: 1
    Glad the buffs aren't that bad.
    For exploration, the best reward yet should be at least a generic 6* Awakening Gem.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    My advice to people would be to focus on Abyss and save this for later. Honestly the Abyss is easier with much better rewards and can be completed 1 path a month with free units. With that said I was going to try for first 100 but I think I'm just going to go at my own pace as a random r3 isn't that exciting.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

THE GRAND FINALE

Approximately 90 Energy for Quest Completion
    Approximately 540 Energy for Quest Mastery

Approximately 66 Energy for Quest Completion
    Approximately 396 Energy for Quest Mastery
    I don't get this, why is it "approximately"? The # of nodes are known, so, shouldn't that be exactly?
    Or, are you saying some paths are shorter than other paths, and the average is what is listed?

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    What😐100 precent act6 is nothing and no 5 star AG no shards fir 100 precent lol
  • jammybstrdjammybstrd Posts: 36
    I don't understand why these rewards are still stuck in the 5* meta. Act 5 shifted the meta towards r5s all the way back in 2017. We are now in 2020 and Kabam are still saying the meta is not ready to be shifted to 6* r3s. Act 5 changed the game completely, act 6 just feels like an afterthought once it's done.

I will give credit where credit is due, and the fights have been 90% well designed and fun in act 6 (bar 6.2), but at the same time I am getting sick of these '90% attack reduction unless *insert effect here* is applied'. This time the effects (prowess and power sting) are so niche and we don't have any 6.3 style boosts to help out, I just don't think it's fair to justify such miserable rewards for exploration which even then can shaft you.

I'll be sticking around for cavalier eq but if that has the same lackluster feeling I think I may finally uninstall this game.
  • SLIPDRAG said:

Kabam, you seriously dropped the ball with Act 6 rewards and I hope you review/revisit them. They are beyond mediocre and not at all worth the effort. Nothing in there is getting me excited to blast through and push for completion and/or exploration. Please reconsider updating the rewards. Thank you!

We will not be changing them. As we said with the earlier Chapters, we chose to spread more of the Rewards out over the Chapters, and put less emphasis on the Act rewards this time, so players could use them earlier.
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    I had hoped for a 6* gem crystal for completion and a 6* generic gem for exploration.
  • SLIPDRAGSLIPDRAG Posts: 5
    Question: "At this point in our progression, who is really excited about a 5* rank up crystal?" Answer: "Absolutely no one." Now if that were bumped up to a 6* 2->3 rank up crystal, then now you have peaked my interest. Most folks have so many resources in overflow with no champs to rank up. This means that I will be holding off on doing completion for fear of having 10 t5b in overflow and no suitable rank up champions. I wish that completion contained a 6* awakening gem and one t5 class catalyst, exploration the 6* generic gem, two t5 class catalysts, and a 6* 2->3 rank up crystal. Let's make it happen Kabam. Thank you!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    My dilemma... I always complete at least an initial run of content when it’s released, I also have nearly 3 t5b expiring. Do I run act 6 hoping I get good crystal pulls and run the risk of having 7 t5b in overflow.