**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Is there a way to know what adjustments were made from the beta to final version?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

My advice to people would be to focus on Abyss and save this for later. Honestly the Abyss is easier with much better rewards and can be completed 1 path a month with free units. With that said I was going to try for first 100 but I think I'm just going to go at my own pace as a random r3 isn't that exciting.

Agreed. My first two paths cost less than 2k units (total) and I'll have my third path completed by next week. You can farm revives between and do a path every 3 weeks pretty cheaply. I estimate I'll be able to complete only having spent 5k units and have it done in the next month and a half.

I had planned on stopping my current revive farming for 6.4 but now I see no point now. Act 5 rewards seemed impressive at the time. This doesn't give the same impression.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209

I’m tired of biting my nails every time I work so hard for something in game. Random rewards is amazing for many, in fact most parts of the game. Act 6 is not one of them. It’s literally the hardest content in the game currently to 100%. To do all that & have a chance at a bunch of 3-stars is a joke. I seriously doubt any Kabam developer is doing Act 6 currently, because if they were, the rewards would be much better, guaranteed.

Many of my team have completed/explored all of Act 6 that is available right now, but they are also aware that we spread the rewards out for all of the Act Completion and Exploration.

This game is built on Randomness, and always has been. If you do not feel that the rewards worth your effort, you can come back and do this content at your Leisure at another time, but I implore you to look back at all of the rewards of Act 6 together, and not just what you'd get right now.
    If you look at act 5 chapter rewards, yes they are much better, but it's not what the majority of the people want. It's more 5* rank up resources and technically a full t5cc if you get very very lucky. They do not help you progress your 6* roster very much which is what the endgame community is asking for.
  • Why make it only the first 100? If my champs are stuck in AQ/ AW then I’m automatically exempt from coming close why not make it more feasible for more summoners than just the first 100 with the deepest pockets. Maybe open up to the first 500-1000 summoners with a global player scale of what I can only assume is in the millions. The percentage is staggering and quite off putting in my opinion
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    While I think that we deserve a T5CC selector in the rewards - I take the argument that it's a very hot commodity right now and you don't want to immediately phase us into R3 6* being commonplace. If that's the case, however, I would have liked to have seen something in its place instead.
    At completion level a 50% T5CC crystal should have been on offer as a minimum, frankly a full crystal, with either a selector or multiple fully formed crystals for exploration.
    There certainly should have been an Awakening Gem for completion, and if not I find it inexcusable that there isn't a generic for the exploration, certainly when we compare this to Abyss rewards.

Depending on how silly the Grandmaster is to fight in order for me to get 3 T5CC, a generic and crystal gem I could just fight the collector 5 times and my only real hard requirement - other than a deep wallet - there is having an Aegon, vs. having the counters for highly specific and stacked paths across 192 paths worth of content (60, 60, 36, 36) + the gates.

On the 5* vs 6* argument. My next R5s are going to be pretty pedestrian because I need to use the resources up or I'm going to be going into overflow, especially when I complete Act 6. I'm going to be blowing nigh on 1m gold on champions that I'm going to rarely use, or who are synergy pieces/just look cool simply so I don't end up leaving resources to rot.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    @Kabam Miike Serious question, what player base are the rewards supposed to cater to? There is a group of players where these rewards are very good. I have been playing for a year and a bit now and have 8 r5s and 7 r4s (5*). This will up my roster quite a bit. I also have 11 6*s. So personally for me these rewards are pretty good. I'm going to be doing abyss before 100% act 6 though because I have 3 of the 4 horsemen.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107

SLIPDRAG said:

Kabam, you seriously dropped the ball with Act 6 rewards and I hope you review/revisit them. They are beyond mediocre and not at all worth the effort. Nothing in there is getting me excited to blast through and push for completion and/or exploration. Please reconsider updating the rewards. Thank you!

We will not be changing them. As we said with the earlier Chapters, we chose to spread more of the Rewards out over the Chapters, and put less emphasis on the Act rewards this time, so players could use them earlier.
    I definitely agree that looking at act 4 and 5 that act 6 rewards are spread out over the chapters and that is part of the reason act 6 act rewards don't look as enticing.

I think if there was more focus on 6* resources you would have hit the mark better like 6* sig stones, 6* r1 to r2 rank up gem generic or class based, 1 6* ag class based for completion, and 1 6* ag generic for exploration.

I will applaud you on the amount of 6* shards, t2a, and t5b.
  • Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    I'm not even on act 6 and these rewards are weak for endgame players
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

My advice to people would be to focus on Abyss and save this for later. Honestly the Abyss is easier with much better rewards and can be completed 1 path a month with free units. With that said I was going to try for first 100 but I think I'm just going to go at my own pace as a random r3 isn't that exciting.

Agreed. My first two paths cost less than 2k units (total) and I'll have my third path completed by next week. You can farm revives between and do a path every 3 weeks pretty cheaply. I estimate I'll be able to complete only having spent 5k units and have it done in the next month and a half.

I had planned on stopping my current revive farming for 6.4 but now I see no point now. Act 5 rewards seemed impressive at the time. This doesn't give the same impression.
    Random question, how do you farm revives?
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
    Did anyone else notice that there’s no T4CC at all for rewards? You can give out all the t5b and t2a you want but we still can’t rank people up without the t4cc
  • Yo I just realized.... where do I get the Iso to rank up all these champions before things start to expire lmao and no I will not be spending hundreds of dollars on cav crystals lol

You’re going to be doing what I’ll do. You’ll have 3/4 level1 R5 5*s and be feeding basic iso into it from MEQ as and when it appears contemplating just what went wrong.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Many of my team have completed/explored all of Act 6 that is available right now, but they are also aware that we spread the rewards out for all of the Act Completion and Exploration.

This game is built on Randomness, and always has been. If you do not feel that the rewards worth your effort, you can come back and do this content at your Leisure at another time, but I implore you to look back at all of the rewards of Act 6 together, and not just what you'd get right now.

And we implore you to bring the emphasis back on the Act exploration, not individual chapters.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I feel we should be seeing a t5 random cc crystal and maybe a 6* random gem for completion for the amount of time energy and hard earned dollars needed too 100% this content for the average player base I completion and exploration rewards should've offered full t5cc.