**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why 6.4 Rewards Look Dull

Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Friend of mine pointed this out. Abyss 100% was intended to take much, much longer than it took people. This threw the game balance out of whack as many have 3 or 4 r3 6*s much sooner than kabam intended. They probably thought that people would 100% act 6 before they 100% abyss, but this did not happen. If this did happen then a t5cc and a 6* ag would have looked way more appealing to the player base. Because of abyss being 100%ed much faster than it was intended to it makes the Act 6 100% rewards pretty garbage.

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I know I need cct5
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Interesting perspective. It may be so, but I do remember Kabam also mentioning a long time back that the Act rewards were going to be more spread out between the chapters, meaning the individual chapter rewards for Act 6 would be juicier and the Act rewards would be less so.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Lvernon15 said:

Interesting perspective. It may be so, but I do remember Kabam also mentioning a long time back that the Act rewards were going to be more spread out between the chapters, meaning the individual chapter rewards for Act 6 would be juicier and the Act rewards would be less so.

They said that, but for the effort put in chapter rewards really aren’t anything special
    Yeah, I wasn't commenting on the tier of rewards, just the fact that the specific Act rewards wouldn't be as juicy as many were hoping.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    I believe Miike said that 100% abyss was supposed to take months, might be wrong on that.
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44

That was their way of saying they were going to sprinkle 600,000 T2a shards across the maps and SHAFT us majorly on real rewards. We've got Yellow Jackets to rank up so we can complete there new incoming interactive lanes.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    There is no significant sprinkling of rewards through the chapters. They can say it was spread out but if you take it all and add it up it still falls far short the effort and cost. dropping small piles of t2a on paths does not make up for it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Abyss is very restricted in terms of champs you can use. I completed 6.3 without any significant effort, but just don't have champs to complete abyss, not even looking forward doing that. I still didn't explore lol, only one run done. The point is you need pretty specific roster for abyss, and a lot of players pull mostly trash champs, who have no use there
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Whats your opinion about omega red r2 duped ? Do you like him??

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The problem is Both when compared against previous acts and the roster people have who should be completing it there is way to much focus on r5 5* than on 6*.

The game is being throttles at our current progression spot and it’s starting to wear people down. No new progression level + low amount of rewards that matter on game for endgame don’t make the fact that this has some of those rewards feel better. People have been throttled for so long on progression outside of p2w the hope/need was that this would open that it.

This fails to open that up in any meaningful way.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

But were they? 🤔
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

They failed miserably. Especially on 6.2. Rewards were not worth the effort. Was hoping that would get redeemed with full Act 6 rewards, but nope.

I think if they added about 25 2% T5C Crystals I would be happy. If they did 6* AG Crystal for completion and Generic for Exploration, I would be super pumped.