**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike why doesn’t act 6 exploration contain any crystals? It’s all rank up materials... Personally I need 6* shards more than anything else in this game.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Hey Kabam, I’ve noticed you are ignoring & deleting the same question many of us are wondering...

Is there a $300 offer at the end of Act 6 with guaranteed end game rewards?

There has been for 6.1.. 6.2... 6.3.. that's probably why they are deleting that question.. it's pretty obvious there will be..
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I really wish Kabam would use the CCP to discuss ending rewards. They have a great resource that they could use and get positive press instead of putting out stuff and angering the community. I'm not mad but honestly the rewards aren't worth my time or effort based on my end game roster. Hopefully they take the comments into account instead of taking the stance too bad this is what you get. Act 6 has been very challenging content so exploration rewards need to be better.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Please fix the rewards for act 6 at least add 1 cct5 for completion
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

This is meant to be a ‘high note’ ending, rewards certainly aren’t, when is act 7? Might get a t5cc selector there or something I have a guaranteed use for

At the end of Act 7, maybe. Catalyst Selectors are new and awesome, but T5CC are the rarest resource in the game. I wouldn't expect a Selector for T5CC for quite some time.
    Again, incorrect. 6* sig stones and awakening gems are more rare.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan said:

Lvernon15 said:

This is meant to be a ‘high note’ ending, rewards certainly aren’t, when is act 7? Might get a t5cc selector there or something I have a guaranteed use for

At the end of Act 7, maybe. Catalyst Selectors are new and awesome, but T5CC are the rarest resource in the game. I wouldn't expect a Selector for T5CC for quite some time.
    Again, incorrect. 6* sig stones and awakening gems are more rare.
    I think you’re wrong, but even if you’re right-but-pedantic (the best you can hope for), you have a way to increase sig levels and awaken champs - buying tons of cavalier crystals. They’ve also done a good number of 6-star sig stone deals, which produce an immediate return on investment. Any t5cc deals produce tiny portions of a still-unrealized reward.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    My problem with act 6 rewards(being a spectator only, still working on act 5), is the rewards are VERY VERY pre Abyss rewards. I would imagine this anger from the community wouldnt exist(or at least as much anger) if 6.4 and Abyss releases had simply been swapped around. These are both large pieces of Endgame content that were very much hyped. Act 6 has been all about progressing the 5* power level, theres no argument there and nothing really to suggest otherwise. Abyss, however, was at no point geared towards increasing the 5* power level. Abyss' rewards began the 6* meta in the endgame. 2 awakening gems, 3 t5cc, hundreds of sig stones, a boatload of 6* shards, and a lot of t5b. The rewards for act 6 only look bad because someone in the Dev team decided Abyss should drop before act 6 exploration.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    raffster said:

Looks like I was way off. Not even "half" if that could be quantified at all. Sad.

Wish list:

Act 6 COMPLETION
    6* Random Class Awakening,
    2 x 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal,
    Generic R1 to R2 6* Rank up Gem,
    4 x T5B,
    15K 6* shards,
    30K 5* shards,
    10 x T2A, 3M Gold

Act 6 EXPLORATION
    6* Generic Awakening,
    1 x fully formed T5 Class Crystal,
    Generic R2 to R3 6* Rank up Gem,
    8 x T5B,
    20K 6* shards,
    40K 5* shards,
    12 x T2A, 4M Gold

Actual:

Act 6 Completion
    3x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    7x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    10,000x 6-Star Shards
    20,000x 5-Star Shard
    1x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 4 to 5)
    1,500,000x Gold

Act 6 Exploration
    1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal
    4x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    8x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
    2x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 4 to 5)
    3,000,000x Gold

I was really hoping they would mimic Act 5 but guess not. They know they messed up in Act 6 and yet still give us worse rewards than Act 5 when they came out. Guess the impact of selling out during the gifting event caused this.