**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a few more active players for an (map 3 and 4)

We are an active alliance that needs a few more players for aq ideally active intermediate players struggling to rank up their 5 stars above rank 3 and higher. Contact darrellr4 and bearded reaper for an invite in game. Alliance name: Galactus The Powerful. Tag: fan48
We are running 2 bgs currently map 3 and 4. No line or donations just be active
Join war if u want but if u do please don’t sit

Comments

• Hey there, went ahead and moved this to the Alliance Recruitment section so that you can have an easier time finding recruits.
  • KaylsKayls Posts: 5
    Hi I’m interested in joining, If you are still looking?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Kayls said:

Hi I’m interested in joining, If you are still looking?

Oh yes, we're still looking. If ur interested, send us a request, thanks for checking bro. Much appreciated
  • KaylsKayls Posts: 5
    Great thanks for getting back to me , just sent a request to the leader
    Np, welcome to the alliance!
  • Hi, would you be interested in a merger? Ally name - Unpaid Mercenaries 2. We currently have 12 - 15 members capable of completing map 4. Look us up, my in game name is VirtualRebel
    edited February 2020

Hi, would you be interested in a merger? Ally name - Unpaid Mercenaries 2. We currently have 12 - 15 members capable of completing map 4. Look us up, my in game name is VirtualRebel

@Virtualrebel just to clarify, did u want us to merge w/ u guys or did u want to merge w/ us? My leader and fellow officers want to stay in our alliance so I don't think we'll be going anywhere. Still interested? Thanks
    (Line ID: TheF2PLoser)
  • @TheToxicCactus I've sent a request to join your alliance. Would love to be a part of it....if there's spot left.
    edited February 2020
    Xanian said:

@TheToxicCactus I've sent a request to join your alliance. Would love to be a part of it....if there's spot left.

@Xanian Thanks! Welcome to the alliance brotha!
    Anyone still need a 4x5 alliance?