**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

Comments

• Deli said:

It's difficult for me to think of any other company that refuses to give their customers what they ask for.

It is also difficult for me to think of any other game that poorly rewards their players for getting to the end of the road the way this game does. Due to the randomness of the ag and the t5cc alot of players wont have any "rewards"

It’s a 2/6 for me, assuming I get a skill AG, so idk what that math is but yeah, not great really.

• Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    edited February 2020
    I am happy with the rewards, jus please don't make boss anything like collector or champion .Ultron 5.4.6 boss and even variant bosses are good ones.(variant 1excluded)
  • DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    edited February 2020

I'm baffled at the fact Cav crystals are rewards for completing Act 6. Why give a crystal with a 3*? One could even easily argue the crystals for completing Act 6 shouldn't contain 4*s. Why not create a new special crystal with 4,5,6 star champs for completion and exploration of Act 6? At the very least make them Nexus Cav Crystals instead of regular Cav.

Like the Catalyst Selectors, I know that everybody loves the Nexus Crystals, but they are not going to become a regular thing in the Contest anytime soon. As for a 4,5,6 Crystal, we may see one of those in the future, but we're not ready for it yet.

Randomness is a core aspect of this game, and always has been, and always will be. If we were to take out for Cavalier Crystals, they wouldn't be replaced with anything, because they are a bonus.
    My question is the iso and gold needed to rank up a 6* is amost double that of 5 * why give just 24 iso why not 48 iso while dupping a 6*? And if u r putting in cavelier crystalsmight as well give us some more iso for it. For eg: if u r giving 5 cavelier crytsal then just give us 18 class tier 5 iso. That is a way better reward than cavelier crystals. If someone is free to play and wants to max out all his champions at some point in the game. Nothing is contributing towards that goal. Hell i haven't be able to max out all my 3*s let lone 5 & 6 stars. Its impossbile to get the neccessary catalyts. If u want to protect the early game players from getting rewards so quickly then use the progression like caveliers will get more of the lower tier catalysts from the daily events. End game players wont be affected much coz its trash for them and lower tier players wont have access to them. Think about increasing lower tier items progresion wise. Like fully explorign abyss or labryinth will give you a special title that will double the amount of lower tier catalysts earned from daily events till tier 3 class catalysts.
  • DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33

WikiLeaks said:

Will there be a new title / progression based on completion?

Not this time, but we are planning for the next one already.
    How Soon can we expect a new progression title to look forward to.
  • DarksideDarkside Posts: 6
    Hi kabam,
    Tbh I wonder what’s your intention of giving out one whole t5cc and 25% of a t5cc crystals ? U could had give out 5x25% of a crystal rather . Your intentions are just to keep us out of more r3 and that’s not going to be flavourable to the player base . Plz consider changing them to 5x25% or lose more players .
    Thank you
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    xNig said:

As much as it might be disappointing to some, it's not that bad really.
    (Did the calculations over 10 mins after googling for the rewards. Might have some errors but overall should be around this amount)

Till some point, I agree with you...Act 6 All Chapter rewards (6.1,6.2,6.3 & 6.4) are Ok... It's just the final Act 6 Rewards which are disappointing. The most disappointing are two points:
    1) They should have given more Awakening Gems - a 6* Awakening Gem Crystal for completion and Generic 6* Awakening for 100% Exploring or even a Generic 5* Awkn for completion and Generic 6* Awakening for 100% Exploring would still be ok.

2) Tier 5 Class Catalyst should have been a Selector crystal or a T5CC for completion & 1 for T5CC for 100% or even just 2 T5CC for 100%, would still be ok.

But seriously Kabam team
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    and rest

Summoners have spend a lot of time, efforts and resources in clearing Act 6 and in the end, you come up with such rewards is really very disappointing and demotivating. By overall exploring Act 6 people were hoping they will get to Rank 3 a 6* champ of their choice which would be their first 6* R3, which was the same case with Act5 exploring, for most players their 1st R5 5* was possible only after 100% Act5. But here that choice has gone, as you have left it to Rng. If your plan is to make ppl go for Abyss instead of Act6 for getting 6* R3, then that's even worse coz 99% of the community is not yet prepared for 100% Abyss only YouTubers and whales can complete that.

PS: After what happened to COWhale and his alliance, it seems you are not even interested in having more whales ing. RIP COWhale. :disappointed::neutral:
  • NaikkonNaikkon Posts: 18
    This is so discouraged and disappointing from kabam that made me speechless yesterday

Storymode guaranteed always a safe rankup where special content like lol or abyss gives the top spenders the edge
    Now it looks like you can reach nothing without paying huge

Don't get me wrong kabam have to make money and i spend myself fair a bit for some good offers or content where help me progress but act 6 is simply not worth it

I play in a top 30 AQ / Plat 1-2 Alliance where in the moment the only goal is to get some good R3's for prestige to keep up with the other alliances how on earth you can say 6* meta have not arrived??

Sure you can say it affects only the top 1% of players but this is excact the group who are willing to finish act6 (or not)

I love this game and play it for years but at the moment my motivation is gone

Act 6 is challenging but not worth it
    Abyss is boring and not skilled based but the only way to progress
    AW is fun but rewards lacking
    AQ is boring but gives good rewards
    Monthly EQ way to easy for players at our level

this game had it ups and downs but was always entertaining and gives you something to focus on but atm we have a standstill and i hope from heart that kabam keep up with the players and make the right decissions based on our feedback
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    I just really hope that they listened to @Lagacy and made a "Venom-path" to the grandmaster.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★

I’m tired of biting my nails every time I work so hard for something in game. Random rewards is amazing for many, in fact most parts of the game. Act 6 is not one of them. It’s literally the hardest content in the game currently to 100%. To do all that & have a chance at a bunch of 3-stars is a joke. I seriously doubt any Kabam developer is doing Act 6 currently, because if they were, the rewards would be much better, guaranteed.

Many of my team have completed/explored all of Act 6 that is available right now, but they are also aware that we spread the rewards out for all of the Act Completion and Exploration.

This game is built on Randomness, and always has been. If you do not feel that the rewards worth your effort, you can come back and do this content at your Leisure at another time, but I implore you to look back at all of the rewards of Act 6 together, and not just what you'd get right now.
    Good answer @Kabam Miike

You said the same thing for Variant 4 for those who did not have the roster to complete V4, now same for Act 6 and Abyss is also kinda at the same level as 99% summoners do not have the roster to go for completion. If everything is left at our Leisure at another time( which actually means one will be able to complete it in the next 2-3 years), then what is left in the game? Event quest gets completed within 7 to 10 days every month, AW reward are not that great, AQ is boring, Special quest have not been that great lately. The only thing we can look forward to now is Cavalier difficulty & God knows in how many months that will release.... :tired_face::disappointed::anguished:
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Can u please just add one cct5 in act 6
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike we know you dont make the decision on rewards but dear god i hope the upper management see these complaints while changing things in game cause people complain isnt good from a business standpoint because then you let the players dictate everything from there whoch isnt good but this is the end of the elder saga the disappointment is real i can spend less units exploring the whole abyss then to run through all of act 6 that is the problem i mean hell 6.2 is about an odin in energy alone if i buy the refills, with war giving out “ok” rewards people are going to lose interest soon because there will be nothing to drive them we don’t complain just to complain we complain because we are passionate about the game take the sonic movie for instance terrible design originally then there was public outcry they took the time to fix it and it became a huge success take note of this.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    FideL90 said:

I cant possibly believe that is even one player who has explored act 6 until now and he is not angry with himself for doing it. I thought the rewards until now was just crappy but i believed with completion and exploration rewards of act 6 my effort and all these units wont be in vain. Dead wrong, kabam showed me a way out of this game and made sure that no player who has ever played mcoc will ever try out any of kabams upcoming games. Up until now when everyone was crying about bugs, lags and connection problems i was just laughing because every single game has them, its definately not something weird. Same when everyone was saying that they only care for money, thats only logical of course they care about money and of course they ll squeeze as much as they can. But these rewards removed the motivation out of the picture, even if you farm your units or buy them it doesnt matter...you just dont give a rats ass for exploring the biggest content of the game any more.

I'm not angry that I've explored it. I am a bit disappointed with the RNG rewards but overall the rewards aren't that terrible. I was hoping for generic 6* awakening gem and to at least generic 4>5 rank up gem or even a 2>3 for 6*.

This has been some of the hardest content. Much harder than Abyss was and the rewards overall have been a little lacking in my opinion. I will complete the content like always but if anyone was planning on 100% Act 6 or 100% Abyss I would highly recommend the Abyss first. You get more bang for your buck there. Save this for down the road, as an end game player I really don't need anymore r5 5*s as I'm heavily focused on my 6* roster now.

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

ScottyE3 said:

So, everyone is incredibly disappointed with these rewards. Every comment I have seen is negative. Every group or discussion I am in is incredibly negative. Every content creator I have seen is bashing kabam because these rewards are a complete joke. My question is... When are you going to finally hear your player base and respond accordingly?

They did.. they already said the rewards are staying as is.. and not EVERYONE is negative.. have you not seen what BG had to say?
    All due respect but why would what BG has to say matter? He is not even playing in an alliance and regardless he is one voice in an overwhelming majority of voices
    Hey there, I totally agree with you.. I don't think it really matters much.. I was just being a bit cheeky with someone who said EVERYONE is being negative about it.. I just wanted to point out that's not the case.. BG of course would like/be fine with it.. I know that's kind of an unfair example, as pretty much anything the majority of the community disagrees with, he likes. I actually honestly don't know why so many look to him as an example..
    Exactly what I was thinking. I respect him for being a really good f2p player but in this scenario, these rewards should hurt someone like him. I’m not too sure what he’s thinking and it seems like some people choose the wrong side at the wrong times. I read a comment earlier saying they’ll bet bg would act like the the rewards were ok and guess what happened? 🤣🤣🤣
    To be fair he said the rewards were alright and he really didn't watch any videos on reactions to the rewards. He enver said they were great or anything else just that he hasn't really formed his opinion yet because he hasn't done the research.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Who cares what a single person thinks. The issue here is that the majority of the player base myself included seem to think these rewards are terrible.

The Act progression makes no sense.

Act 4 you could 5/50 a champ of your choosing with full exploration.
    Act 5 you could R5 a champ of your choosing with full exploration AND you also got some AG's along the way.
    Act 6 you MIGHT be able to R3 a champ that you DIDN'T choose. Also only a random AG for full exploration is being viewed pretty negatively.

Taking away the players ability to rank a champ of their choosing for finishing an entire act is what appears to be the biggest miss here. The "sense of accomplishment" isn't there when you are given RNG rewards. You could sit on a T5CC and/or a random AG for quite a while with no viable rank up options. Not really satisfying if you ask me.

Say what you want about players that are holding out for God tiers for too long but nobody is ranking or awakening Magneto, Beast, DPX if they have mutant materials for example.

Proposed changes which just about EVERYBODY is agreeing on:
    Change the random AG to a generic for full exploration
    Add a random AG for Act completion
    Add some domination of T5CC for Act completion. Getting zero is pretty heartless.
    Add more 6* shards at least enough where you can get 3 for completion and another 3 (or more) for exploration. Whether you think the meta isn't 6* yet you can't possible believe that considering you made 6* gates for 6.2....Taking a month to spin a 6* for people at the end game is kind of ridiculous.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Androggs said:

What the rewards should be:

Chapter 4 Completion
    1x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    3x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    8000x 6-Star Shards
    15,000x 5-Star Shard
    10 Cavalier Crystals
    1x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 4 to 5)
    2x T5CC Fragment Crystal (Note: This is a Special Crystal that contains 25% of a T5CC, and not the regular Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal)
    1,500,000x Gold

Chapter 4 Exploration
    1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal
    3x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    7x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
    10,000x 6-Star Shards
    25,000x 5-Star Shard
    1 5-Star Awakening Generic
    2x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 4 to 5)
    2,500,000x Gold

Act 6 Completion
    6x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    10x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    15,000x 6-Star Shards
    30,000x 5-Star Shard
    1x 6-Star Awakening Gem Crystal
    1x 6-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 1 to 2)
    3,000,000x Gold

Act 6 Exploration
    2x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal
    20,000x 6-Star Shards
    3x Tier 6 Basic Catalyst
    3x Tier 3 Alpha Catalyst
    1x 6-Star Awakening Generic
    1x 6-Star Rank up Generic (Rank 1 to 2
    2)
    5,000,000x Gold

Something of this nature is what I expected
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107

Androggs said:

Chapter 4 Completion
    1x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    3x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    8000x 6-Star Shards
    15,000x 5-Star Shard
    10 Cavalier Crystals
    2x T5CC Fragment Crystal (Note: This is a Special Crystal that contains 25% of a T5CC, and not the regular Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal)
    1,500,000x Gold

Chapter 4 Exploration
    3x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    10,000x 6-Star Shards
    25,000x 5-Star Shard
    2,500,000x Gold

Act 6 Completion
    6x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    15,000x 6-Star Shards
    30,000x 5-Star Shard
    3,000,000x Gold

Act 6 Exploration
    20,000x 6-Star Shards
    3x Tier 6 Basic Catalyst
    3x Tier 3 Alpha Catalyst
    2)
    5,000,000x Gold

Something of this nature is what I expected
    That is kind of what I was expecting as well. I just threw in the t6b and t3a cause initially I thought they were going in that direction, but obviously not. But more t5cc and 6* material should be increased.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Eric987 said:

Androggs said:

Chapter 4 Completion
    1x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    3x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    8000x 6-Star Shards
    15,000x 5-Star Shard
    10 Cavalier Crystals
    1,500,000x Gold

Chapter 4 Exploration
    3x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    10,000x 6-Star Shards
    25,000x 5-Star Shard
    2,500,000x Gold

Act 6 Completion
    6x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
    15,000x 6-Star Shards
    30,000x 5-Star Shard
    3,000,000x Gold

Act 6 Exploration
    20,000x 6-Star Shards
    3x Tier 6 Basic Catalyst
    3x Tier 3 Alpha Catalyst
    2)
    5,000,000x Gold

The Act 6 completion and 100% rewards need to updated. However it anyone seriously thought or expected a t6 basic or t3 alphas, let alone multiple of them, you’re crazy.

All they really need to do is add random t5 cat and 6* AG crystal to completion and then generic 6* AG and t5 class selector to 100% and it would be fine. Some more sig stones would be nice too.
    It is just a trend kabam started with act 4 by giving out 4 t2a for act 4 exploration and at the time it was extremely rare and unexpected due to 4*s being the prime and 5*s not being to common.

Act 5 with 2 t5b that was introduced for act 5 exploration. I will say at this point most had at least 2 5*s at r4 if not 3 to 5. It was the 1st opportunity to move from r4 to r5.

T5cc are not all that common unless you have bought all the offers and competing at a high level in the gifting event. Or if u did abyss.

With act 6 t5cc should have been the 1st place to get them, but it was not completely. Yes for the partial fragments but not whole ones (abyss). Regardless, gonna have to wait for act 7 for t6b and t3a now. If kabam followed the trend of releasing rank up materials, act 6.4 should have introduced t6b and t3a for r4. Neither did abyss.

I personally dont care if they did are or not. I just added them in there as a trend hand been sent. I just want to see more t5cc, 6* ag, and 6* shards.

I do find it unlikely that kabam will change their minds on 6.4 and act rewards.