**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Must have champions for 6.3 initial run?

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
For instance: heimdall and angela/hela are needed for sinister in 6.2.2, same with hood, cap iw or shehulk for 6.2.6 the champion. Are must have champions for act 6.3 in order to avoid spending hundreds of units in revives?

Comments

• Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Here is a completion guide which outlines the nodes and paths for the inital run through. This should help you determine champs to bring in
    https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dwgz1i/act_63_completion_guide/
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    need a bleed champ for the first boss, any bleed champ for the most part can do it
    that is it for completion. Sure you can spend a lot less if you have good counters for some of the bosses but you can complete it with just that. unlike champion or sinister there is no fight you just cant beat

having a champ that can tank an l3 or can taunt is advisable for final boss
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

need a bleed champ for the first boss, any bleed champ for the most part can do it
    that is it for completion. Sure you can spend a lot less if you have good counters for some of the bosses but you can complete it with just that. unlike champion or sinister there is no fight you just cant beat

having a champ that can tank an l3 or can taunt is advisable for final boss

Perfect advice! That's what I was looking for. Have iceman for L3 tank, for taunt have domino (taunt depends of unlucky) and night trasher (hard to taunt opponent). If pull stark spidey, directly to r4
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    If you have a duped ronan at R3 or above then final cap IW boss can be an easy 1 shot. No synergies needed.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Medusa: I used Symbiote Supreme and Killmonger (the superbleed with 50 stacks is pure joy to watch), still i messed up often, was a tough fight for me (buffet is pretty potent; and the counterstrike node was a pain because sometimes she wouldn't launch specials and then she gets unblockable when you dex too much)

Nick Fury: At first i thought that a mutant is a must because then he wouldn't gain tactical charges as much, but for me Sparky worked really well: because nick is immune to debuffs and also gains power whenever he would suffer from a debuff, due to taunt Nick always got some extra power, so i could bring him to his Sp2 easier, which is easy to dex and punish). Also with 10 poise charges you bring much damage in. I think twice i almost one shot him with sparky

Havok: Colossus worked pretty good, you get healing via willpower because of those plasma debuffs. Still i couldn't one shot him due to this extinction protocol node. I also tried Taskmaster because normally he is immune after 10 debuffs (so because of the crumbling armor node you shouldn't even get to 10 plasma debuffs), but no matter what i tried, i always got the plasma detonation to the face, only a first one though, but with a 40% revive it still kills you. On one path i used Corvus with a few charges, he did a good job too

IMIW: I only did one path so far, but i remembered Corvus and Void are pretty good for him.

Mysterio: Also only one path yet, i remember it being a very tough fight that cost me many revives. I used Corvus i think (not sure tho)

Cap IW: This was by far the easiest, when you have a duped Ronan, i just parried a few times so he gains some fury buffs, then hope that the first Sp1 doesn't glance, then you can stun lock him forever.
  • Medusa - Symbiote/Ronin/Blade
    NF - Colossus, Namor and Ghost
    Havok - colossus
    IMIW - CapIW
    Mysterio- Corvus/Cap
    CapIW- Ghost/Hood

That was what I used for my initial clearance. Plugging my way through exploration now, we’ll I was until I saw how meh the rewards are...
    Thanks @PeaRat, @Prentex and @Mauled. This is quite insightful. I have options for almost all opponents but havok. Have an iceman r4 unduped, he must work but the fight will be long
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    SS for medusa
    $$ for NF
    Void with his avenger synergy is probably the best for IMIW.
    Colossus for havoc
    CapIW for mysterio
    ronan for cap
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I used for bosses:

Medusa- sym, nf
    Nf- sunspot
    Havok- clops lol (works just run wp and I used suicides)
    Imiw- void x/ vision synergy
    Mysterio- caiw w/ skill
    Caiw- stark spidey
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Medusa - Symbiote/Ronin/Blade
    NF - Colossus, Namor and Ghost
    Havok - colossus
    IMIW - CapIW
    Mysterio- Corvus/Cap
    CapIW- Ghost/Hood

That was what I used for my initial clearance. Plugging my way through exploration now, we’ll I was until I saw how meh the rewards are...

Ghost vs Nick F you will have a bad time. Take omega for example.

Vs IMIW add aegon void ghost hyperion

Vs Mysterio add omega nick f and colossus
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Medusa - SymbioteSupreme/NF
    NF - Namor/Domino worked well for me
    Havok - G2099 destroyed this quest (only one fight that sucked the acid wash Mysterio which really not sure the best counter for it I just Hyperion and longgggg fight for it
    IMIW - NF was amazing for him when he decided to turtle in corners unblockable saved alot
    Mysterio- just practice evading his SP1 and using MLM combos and any champ can really
    Do it
    CapIW- Stark Corvus worked best for him for me
  • What i used
    Medusa-Arcangel
    Nick fury- Corvus
    Havok- Venom and voodoo
    Iron man- Corvus,hype and medusa
    Mysterio- corvus
    CapIW- corvus again
    Safe to say corvus was my mvp
    H3t3r said:

What i used
    Medusa-Arcangel
    Nick fury- Corvus
    Havok- Venom and voodoo
    Iron man- Corvus,hype and medusa
    Mysterio- corvus
    CapIW- corvus again
    Safe to say corvus was my mvp

Glad to know it, I only have 2 5/65 (corvus and domino). Thanks!
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    For the Mysterio Boss apparently Domino with Red Hulk and Masacre Synergie works pretty awesome too! Parry Heavy and burn this dude lol

I just did 100% 6.3.4 with IMIW boss, there are some tough paths, the Boss is pretty managable with Corvus, i tried with Void too but even with 0 charges Corvus did better for me