**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Toxic abusive global chat

Global chat is a toxic mess with a lot of name calling and general rudeness from a lot of members, simply reporting members seems to do nothing at all. People seem to act like fools with zero recourse for their actions, perhaps some sort of global moderators could be set up to help make things less toxic?

Comments

• CyberBishopCyberBishop Posts: 7
    Oh yeah that is going to fix the issue for sure. Lol
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    It will.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

What we're u saying about general rudeness???
  • CyberBishopCyberBishop Posts: 7
    Neotwism said:

He was rude to me first. As everyone that has responded has been so far. You people are pretty brave from the safety of being hidden behind your phones, it's no different here than the game. And the only reason I would even attempt to go to global is to hopefully recruit.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    1st off he wasn't being rude.

2nd disable global chat and never look back.
    Problem solved.

Neotwism said:

He was rude to me first. As everyone that has responded has been so far. You people are pretty brave from the safety of being hidden behind your phones, it's no different here than the game. And the only reason I would even attempt to go to global is to hopefully recruit.
    How is someone saying there is a block button being rude? Sounds to me like they were giving advice. "They were rude first"... Even if this were true how does being rude back help anything? Nothing will ever improve if it's ok to be rude to someone just because u didn't like what they said or how they said it. They simply gave an option so u could block ppl u didn't want to hear. Please explain what is so rude about that.
  • Global chat is and always will be 90% bots/trolls.

Just turn it off, I wouldn’t bother recruiting from in their either as most people don’t look at it
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Kabam should add another option than just block. Reporting is a general option. May he add a report abusive language or racist comments etc as an option to report. This is a frequent issue

Kabam should add another option than just block. Reporting is a general option. May he add a report abusive language or racist comments etc as an option to report. This is a frequent issue

U can report ppl in global chat.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    You could just ignore it and move on, no one is forcing you to be on there.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I don't think saying there is a block option is being rude, but it is not a solution either. His suggestion/request was to moderate the chat to improve it. He wants to utilize the environment and is looking for a way to do so.