**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision Sp2 dont do any damage???? [Fix in Progress]

2»

Comments

• bongstabongsta Posts: 11
    after the update, all og vision SA does NOT do any health damage to d opponent at all!! only power burn n healblock!!!! it is also quite annoying d lags n slo-mo i get during fights!!affecting my game preposterously...
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Update is out. The vision power drain still broken. Arena against majik. Bout time to quit. It never ends
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Vision still broken as hell..
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    edited August 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I checked in with the team, and it looks like they're working to have the fix ready for 15.0.

Hi @Kabam Miike

This problem has not been fixed since the 15.0 update, any idea what the issue is and when it will be resolved? This has been going on for too long now..
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    gahrling wrote: »
    Hey guys. I checked in with the team, and it looks like they're working to have the fix ready for 15.0.

Hi @Kabam Miike

This problem has not been fixed since the 15.0 update, any idea what the issue is and when it will be resolved? This has been going on for too long now..

"Dear dumb, I'm really really really very very very very sorry to hear that you still facing this issue. I've talked to the team and (sure you are not surprised) they can't provide this fix with v15.0, as we had announced before. The team is working hard to fix this ASAP, and I will keep you informed when I have any news. Again, I'm very very very very very very very sorry for this inconvenience."
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    edited September 2017

What do you know. lying again. Seriously guys. get it together. Fix your game before adding these new elements to tthe game, 6*, 5.3 etc. People need their champions to work. What, if someone gets a 6* vision and they don't work, . Fix. your. game.
  • Dude, how is this STILL AN ISSUE?!?

I've been waiting for a fix, figuring a bug this completely insanely huge would be fixed IMMEDIATELY. The original note of a fix on this was almost a month ago, there have been at least two indications since then that it would be fixed in a patch, and it's STILL AN ACTIVE BUG!

For folks who have vision he's basically THE core power drain guy given his anti bleed/poison properties. Without the burn his SA1/2 (it effects BOTH, not just SA 2) is useless... he does NO damage. In short, Vision bugged is completely useless and not playable for serious play... war, aq, act 5 quests, etc.

Get together Kabaam... having a bug like this in the game for a month is insanely irresponsible and pathetic.

-rt