**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel bug [Under Investigation]

MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
In the description of arch angel there is a line repeated

"Arch Angels ability accuracy is not lowered by opponents abilites. "

That line is said twice right on top of each other..

Not the biggest deal just shedding some light
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    Wows wow I just noticed the %s are wayyyyyy off too... -40% chance for poison on special 2??? 0% chance to poison while blocking?? Gonna see if it translates into fights as well... dang I love my arch don't do him like this
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    His % have always been like that, bleeds increase those % significantly.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He is working as intended. Except that passive ability ... is currently bugged
    Ahh gotcha just used him and it was normal... my bad... still a typo like I said first tho :)
  • Hey @MrWiggles,

I'll make sure the team looks at the double line, but the Poison percentages are correct. Since Archangel gets chance to Poison an opponent increases depending on the number of Bleeds he stacks on the opponent, that number quickly rises. So, without any bleeds on the Opponent, he doesn't have any chance to Poison the opponent, but with each stack of bleed, you increase your chance to poison the Opponent by 25%.

This might sound weird, but this is because every time he has a bleed and a poison debuff on the enemy, they combine into a powerful neurotoxin, and making that too easy to obtain would be a severe balance issue.

Rest assured, none of this is new and this is how he's been since he was introduced.

You can read more about his abilities here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-archangel/
  • Anyone notice he misses on the second part of his heavy attack sometimes even though you connected with the first part. Then u get a face fall of punches in return
    edited May 2017
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
    @Zoddymam that was happening with GR too, I think they fixed it with the last patch
  • @MrWiggles well I am experiencing the issue tonight with angel against ws in rol. Missed a few second parts of the heavy. Might be fixed for GR but angel needs love to
    I'll test it out, I just beat ws in 220 hits with my 4* 5/50. I think I popped off two heavies and they both landed fine could have got lucky tho. @Zoddymam
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    An issue here, like OP said "Arch Angels ability accuracy is not lowered by opponents abilites. " while fighting a CW today my bleeds and poisons were getting used up but no neurotoxins. I know CW reduces OAA but isn't archangel's passive supposed to prevent that?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    An issue here, like OP said "Arch Angels ability accuracy is not lowered by opponents abilites. " while fighting a CW today my bleeds and poisons were getting used up but no neurotoxins. I know CW reduces OAA but isn't archangel's passive supposed to prevent that?

It's not about AA, it's about CW, he becomes immune, it's like u say i fought a colossus with AA but he didn't bleed tho AA MUST bleed everybody..
    Hazem wrote: »

It's not about AA, it's about CW, he becomes immune, it's like u say i fought a colossus with AA but he didn't bleed tho AA MUST bleed everybody..

No even if CW has resistance it should atleast show the logo and it was happening when he had 3 stacks of armor so it shouldn't be able to completely shrugg it off
    Hazem wrote: »

No even if CW has resistance it should atleast show the logo and it was happening when he had 3 stacks of armor so it shouldn't be able to completely shrugg it off

Lol he doesn't shrug it off, he just reduces the dmg out of bleed and poison, tho, if he had 7 and above armor ups, he takes no dmg
    Plus even shrug off effects like AV, it has nothing with the offensive ability accurately, the offensive ability accurately meant there is being able to do bleed, poison and neur's
    edited July 2017
    https://youtu.be/_kBfuBKIzlk

Heres the video evidence at 00:29 you can see that a bleed should have been applied but instead of that a poison stack got consumed then it clearly means a neurotoxin was applied but it didn't trigger due to CW armor stacks which AA should be immune to.

Any help is appreciated @Kabam Miike

EDIT : awe nutz how do you guys post videos here?
    Hey... anyone there?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    You're missing the whole point here.
    Archangel passive "immunity to ability accuracy reduction" never worked. Is bug since the beginning.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    We have had enough Kabam!! You have forced a beta test update upon us without our consent. Then u started ignoring the single most viewed post on it and have decided to make sure that it doesnt come to the top of the list of topics. We have had enough!!!! Until a mod now responds, I shall hereby discuss the topic over different platforms. YOU CANT IGNORE US!!!

The following is the thread with all the problems listed of the FORCED beta update on us:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/75636#Comment_75636

Requesting all fellow forumers to help out address the issue