**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus Crystals

Would it be possible to release a 5-Star Nexus Crystal, allowing us to choose between three different 5-Star champions?

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    It was included in an Odin's back at cyber monday. So you'll have to be patient and see if its released on the 4th of july.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    With more than 130 5* champions, the probabilies of getting a god tier are low enough to release nexus as a regular crystal.
    I have more than 70 5* champions and I only dupe champions (more precisely crapoy champions) since the beginning of the year. Without new champion, no way on the level up solo event and less points on summoner progress team event.
    And without enough alpha 2, that’s the same.
    The game becomes boring.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

With more than 130 5* champions, the probabilies of getting a god tier are low enough to release nexus as a regular crystal.
    I have more than 70 5* champions and I only dupe champions (more precisely crapoy champions) since the beginning of the year. Without new champion, no way on the level up solo event and less points on summoner progress team event.
    And without enough alpha 2, that’s the same.
    The game becomes boring.

U could always get the featured crystal and have a better chance for new champions
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

U could always get the featured crystal and have a better chance for new champions

Last try : old logan ... Better chance for a new champion in basic
    And not more luck in dungeon crystals : always the worst champions in the 3 crystals