Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mutant to R4. Help!!

I want to rank up someone to r4, but idk who
I don't run suicides

Mutant to R4. Help!! 22 votes

Domino
36%
PantherusNZAceLuffySabonoldX_Factor_AgentEtjamaLegionnaireSpideyFunkoNightbat216 8 votes
Omega red
59%
RaganatorLibralonixCropDusterAustin555555shadow_lurker22NeotwismStevieManWonderpsp742BLACKMILKTEA_88K3600ArondightThicco_Modethekingslay3r 13 votes
Hard decision
4%
HavocGamer49 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Since no suicides, I’d say domino.
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Domino
    What sig is Omega red because that plus suicides really helps with the decision
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

What sig is Omega red because that plus suicides really helps with the decision

Just x20
  • Options
    Domino
    Ok that definitely Does put domino higher Omega red is a super god champ imo but he really does need as high sig as you can and suicides are nice
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Ok, gonna rank up her, btw omega is worth to r3?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    Domino
    omega is worth rank 3, but he needs a lot more sigs and preferably suicides.
  • Options
    Domino

Ok, gonna rank up her, btw omega is worth to r3?

Yes he is worth rank 3 and any moment you have sig stones that you want to use I definitely recommend poring them into him unless you get like a duped Ægon or something