**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon LOL team

Finally r5ed my aegon today (thank you cavalier calendar), and I'm just going through an initial run and trying to figure out the proper team. Not sure if nf/quake take precedent now over something else. I was thinking heimdall/ whoever and nf/quake? Also any tips for an initial clear would be appreciated

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    You need a champ who can reliably nullify buffs, Aegon can't do it alone.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Was just thinking about this today - what's the "dream team" with Aegon for LoL?
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I did this with love juice this month, my team was,
    Aegon, sig 100, every fight
    Nick, evade charge
    Quake, evade charge
    Proxima, combo shield
    Heimdall, cheat death

Some people like the Hela, with everyone dead synergy, I found the evade charges very useful. The random evades are BS.

I used 6 revives and 20 love juice, no units.
    1 shot rulk and OML and you're off to the races. Collosus, UC, and antman are the "longer" fights, Magik is annoying. At 999 it's a lot of fun.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

Nevermind. All set.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I run suicides so my team setup for 5 of the 7 paths in LOL:
    Proxima - combo shield
    Nick fury alive - 10% dmg boost plus the below synergies
    Quake - 3 evade charges
    Deadpool (any) - Regen 10% start of each fight from suicides

Another decent setup if not running suicides I tried on 2 paths:
    Proxima
    Heimdall
    Hela
    Angela
    Team gives permanent fury buff + allows you to cheat death a couple times (all 4 champs KO'd)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re running suicides I’d suggest nick quake dpxf and a filler champ, maybe proxy or heimdall, i got 3/6 100% runs itemless with this, no suicides I’d say nick quake heimdall and whoever gives the heal synergy with him
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Astounds said:

Nevermind. All set.

Ah derp, my bad, thought you were asking about Abyss, rather than Labyrinth. I deserve those Disagrees for not reading :smile:

Congrats on the completion!