**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I know Doom has been added to the PHC and 5* basic crystal. I know he isn't in the 6* basic yet. I am wondering if he has been added to the Cavalier crystals yet since it doesn't show his image as a top prize. If he hasn't been added, when do new champs get added to the Cav crystals? I should know the answer but I usually don't buy Cav crystals often.

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    I assume it would be when the champion becomes available in the 6* basic pool since that champ in that rarity would be available in the cav crystal. In Dooms case, he goes to the basic pool for 6* in June if I’m not mistaken, which would be when the cav crystal would also get updated. I’m only making an educated guess though so I could be wrong.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I wondered if it would be June when the 6* is added to the pool. I also thought maybe dooms 3*, 4* and 5* versions could be added and not the 6* yet. I'm just curious so I know if I even have a shot at him or if I'm better off waiting.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    I bought a cav and he was in it. Didnt get him though unfortunately. Hopefully you have better luck
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    He in ther I’m got him from mojo cystal not the normal part new but ther no longer sup feature in crystal from them so yes he in ther
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

But not the 6 star is no because he not in the basice yet
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thanks @Gamer I wasn't sure when champs we're added to the cav crystal.