**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champ would be great if they only increased their damage?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Wanted to start the discussion of what champs would be solid with just a damage increase?

For me it is Punisher 2099...I really dig his kit as a champ but his damage just makes him so hard to use consistently

I think Psylocke is another. Would love to her damage be much high when you lock an opponents power down completely.

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Mephisto would be nice.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I love using Beast, but his low damage output makes him impractical.

They should eliminate the cooldown between combos as long as the combo is successful. If you fail the combo, let it go on cooldown as it does already. This would be an easy adjustment to give him more damage and more utility without making him game-breaking.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Civil warrior if he had a 50% chance for a -25% armorbreak lasting for 15 seconds and capped at 5 on all attacks and if you reach 5 armorbreaks u get a 10 second passive fury granting 200% attack with a stacking incinerate on his sp1 that places 3 incinerates each dealing 100% of base attack and on his sp2 he gains +2000 attack for the duration of the attack if the opponent is healblocked when he uses it.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Mordo and Punisher 2099. Neither one needs a rework. Their existing kits just need to be bumped up to 5/6 star levels. Punisher 2099's stats look like an accident. Regen for 76.99 health per sec per charge (and it's not instant, so you'll probably die before the first tic), Overdrive for additional 44.7 attack per charge. That's for a rank 3 6-star.
    DNA3000 said:

I think he's better than he's given credit for, but an obvious one is King Groot. He's very tanky, he has armor break and poison, the primary knock on him is that his damage is too low. If his damage was even slightly above average I think he would be seen way more favorably.

Add Man-Thing and you see what could have been. 5+ furies and he does some respectable damage. Throw in some permanent armor breaks and it starts getting fun.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Dormammu. I’d love his power control with higher damage

I was about to post this.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

Dormammu. I’d love his power control with higher damage

I was about to post this.
    Use him rightly and Deal a min. of 4k Energy Damage....
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ronin.... He is a fun champ to play and stacks bleeds easily. If his bleeds did more damage it would help a lot. Right now nobody talks about him.
  • Raganator said:

Mephisto would be nice.

Yeah Mephisto has such great buff control and sustainability, I would love it if his damage was doubled lol
    If you have the champion synergy he gains +15% attack per persistent charge. OFC you’re limited to using sp2, but you kind of are anyway
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125

Ultron... alot of ppl ranked him up back in the day he just really needs to hit ALOT harder

When I first played he was the undisputed best champ.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Iceman is already great but if his damage was increased to match the other top tier mutants he’d be perfect 😍
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Ronin.... He is a fun champ to play and stacks bleeds easily. If his bleeds did more damage it would help a lot. Right now nobody talks about him.

His dmg is fine as it is.

Buff Diablo
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    jane foster, Loki, dorm,mephisto,cap ww2, classic cap, red skull,beast,cable,hawkye,vulture, venompool, Electro, groot, gambit, Diablo,
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Ultron... alot of ppl ranked him up back in the day he just really needs to hit ALOT harder

Spot on...he’s one of the all-time great Marvel villains and needs just a touch to be a relevant champ again.

Dr. Zola
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Cull Obsidian ?

Seriously .. I'll put Iron Fist down.
    He's really not that great at anything at the moment .. however, if his damage was higher, at least he'd have that ... I mean if it's the only thing he has (which it is, he has no utility), he should be, pretty much, the highest damage dealer in the game!! :)
    "Glass cannon" poster boy :) heh