**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help plzzz

Hi im about to finally finish act 4 im in the last three quests what would your advice be? Thanks

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Just go for it!
    On another note, be careful of maestros sp1. Always go for his sp2 which is easier to dodge
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Thanks dude appreciate it

Also heres my roster if youre wondering
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    edited February 2020
    All of your champs are great. Just move on it's easy to do.
    This is my incident - When I came to know that story tiles are important then i think that i must become at least conquerer and I completed last chapter within few hours as i was having a lot of energy refills. And let me tell you that i was having only 2×4* on r4 and other 3 were on rank 3 then also it was pretty easy to do that.
    The above tip is 100% accurate. You must try to push maestero to sp2 otherwise you'll need to suffer from his sp1 and that's a big pain
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Oh yeah that roster should be able to do act 4 easily
    From my experience, his sp1 isn't too hard to Dex, but I've heard its hard so to be safe, just bait sp2s
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    if you have problems with maestro's SP1 you can use ghost (assuming that maestro doesn't have any anti-miss mechanic, i don't remember): block the first two beams and phase the third to avoid the degen. Or you might be able to use cap IW with a skill champion to remove the degen from you if your sig. is high. Finally, corvus doesn't die from DOTs while he has his glaive active ^_^

personally, thought, when i did it on my alt account i just went in with five champs (all 4* 4/40) and did all the damage that i could before dying from degen, and i was able to kill him with my last champion, without any pot or revive used, so he really isn't that hard to kill, just be sure to take the path in front of you to avoid the Regen Node ^_^

the other two quests are really easy, just remember to not use a regen champ when fighting guilly ^_^
    Thank you guys for the advice ill try to beat it tomorrow also any advice on where to farm revives? Im not confident enough to do thatwithout revives but ill try
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Just complete missions with corvus and it should be a breeze. Plus you have him awakened so his sig ability might come in handy. Pretty good roster, just go for it. Avoid maestro's special 1 and take him to special 2 and you should be fine. Cap iw might be a good choice against that fight. you should be able to solo him. Good luck!!
    What would you guys recommend my roster be? Should i just go for my go to (capiw corvus nick ghost omega)? Or should i bring in torch and medusa? Sorry if im overthinking this
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With that roster it’ll be a piece of cake, just use Corvus
    Thanks for the support my dudes i finally did it!