**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has anybody got good rewards from AOL

CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
The only pulls I’m seeing from the AOL rewards have all been terrible. Even Seatin got meme tier champs for completing it. I’m curious what everyone else is getting.

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Havoc, sunspot, mista sinista are not maymays imo.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Your chance of getting an amazing champ are no better because you finished The Abyss and got a bunch of shards.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    6* pulls from abyss completion was OG Guillotine & OG Daredevil. -_-
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    6* Nick Fury.

Cosmic AG, Cosmic T5CC. No good cosmics go use them on. A 6* CG or CMM will be nice.. 😂
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    not Me 😔
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    i got the skill t5cc to rank 3 my nick fury on my initial run
  • Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129
    I got 6* beast and Electra. Skill Ag and mystic t5cc.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

Your chance of getting an amazing champ are no better because you finished The Abyss and got a bunch of shards.

I’m sure we all know that, a shard is a shard.

When you go through something like the abyss, those meme-tier champs just hurt a bit more because the effort you put into getting those shards is so fresh in your mind.
  • IdyslimIdyslim Posts: 32
    edited February 2020
    Here’s what I got with my Abyss 6* Shards.

6* Domino, 6* Sentinel, 6* Deadpool X-Force, 6* Sunspot, 6* Namor, 6* Ebony Maw, 6* King Groot.

I got mutant AG+Mutant T5CC
    And 2 Cosmic T5CC (used 1 on CMM+saving other for Corvus)

Overall pleased 😀.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Did 1 path because of the free mastery reset and deadpool's love juice potions.
    Havent opened the rewards and dont plan to until i 100% it and 6.4. And thats only if i pull a good 6*.
    Otherwise they'll sit there gathering dust.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    I had no complaints did a single run opened a basic 6* (Luke Cage) & a featured (Elsa Bloodstone) both new, scored a mystic Gem (waiting for a decent option & got a cosmic T5CC happened to have proxima Duped so took her up for prestige and some fun.