**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry not working in AW

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
So far this is the only place I’ve encountered it, it happened twice in one fight against massacre resulting in my champion dying during a season war. It was the center path, second section, unblockable buff, and I think the power gain sp2 node? No he was not unblockable at the time and I saw the parry notification pup up. No I do not have a video nor means to replicate since it has only occurred in war and only that one fight so far.

Comments

• ImpulseSixImpulseSix Posts: 13
    Whenever you block an attack from Masacre you suffer -50% Defensive Ability Accuracy if you're suffering from a Debuff, did you have suicides on? If so this will be the reason the stun did not apply even though you got the Parry
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    @ImpulseSix is correct. if you are suffering a debuff there is a chance you wont trigger parry (or other abilities) vs masacre. if you have a power lock from a node, or any other debuff effect whether from suicide masteries, masacre's abilities, or from the node itself.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    did you have low health at the time? opponent couldve had assassin
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited February 2020
    @Daphboy sounds like might be from the interaction between suicides (debuffs still apply even if 0 damage bc immunities) on Guilly99 and Masacre lowering defensive ability accuracy -50% while ur blocking/parrying like @ImpulseSix & @awesomesauce shared. Did u happen to get hit by a S1? Bc that places a Disorient Debuff which also reduces Defense AA while blocking by 50% for 12secs. My guess is bc the debuffs still apply even if 0 damage bc don't think they get removed even when immune.