**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Stand-off: Void vs Human Torch

Overall, who do YOU favor between these two insane science class champions?
(Drop a comment & say why!)

Science Stand-off: Void vs Human Torch 114 votes

Human Torch
42%
samalasravanTimone147GreatScottAjisdopeGoldenSkullGNASTYLvernon15Mhd20034AceLuffySaboOsfan8Sw0rdMasterMy_SuperiorTrap_JesusPrimetime_769PrathapRakeYoungDenzel116pigupompomHyperbolein_1Disgruntled_User_123 49 votes
Void
48%
GamerStara99BigMoSpity68ZENbuffajrKirklinTerraMagrailothosAzzzm0ZiprianoKayser2705Casidy11_LilMaddogHTBaseballguy711Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverGuptaanuj0095BrokenBoboman 55 votes
Equally enjoy or dislike (Explain in comments)
8%
Haji_SaabErza_ScarletKennadoDaileyJohnLocke117MysterioSinedd92TehsigzorzReeenzoBigRedXV 10 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Void
    Both are equally useful. I just prefer Void since I can play very defensively without having to touch opponent if some nodes are present.
    Torch is my go-to champ for mystics though. He slaughters em.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Human Torch
    I voted HT since I dont have much experience using Void. HT 5* R4 unduped DOES slaughter Mystics. Bye bye Mephisto...
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Love HT

https://youtu.be/OMRnaiINyas
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I have both of them at rank 5 and they are both amazing. I dont regret ranking both. Both are amazing in Abyss and Act 6. However right now the meta does favor human torch slightly more than void specially in AW where its not uncommon to see mysterio in a miniboss slot, man thing and doom or darkhawk somewhere. I melted a rank 5 doom in AW just a few minutes ago and I dont think void couldve done the same even with suicides(280k is quite a lot for void to take down in 3 mins reliably)
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Looks like there's a good argument to having both champs given how relatively even this poll is
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Human Torch
    ive used a 4* maxed out void and a 4* maxed out human torch (i also have a 5* and 6* torch but for comparision ill restrict to 4* comparisons as i dont have a higher star void)...i can say with confidence torch just manages to stay an edge ahead of void...torch against a mystic is a guaranteed win also with the new buff to torch matches against other classes have become easier with the rapid temperature increase mechanism...void on the other hand take too much time to inflict those debuffs and activate fear of the void ...for me the best 3 science champs will be capiw, torch and void in that order...
  • ReeenzoReeenzo Posts: 10
    Hard to say who's superior as both have different uses and outmatch each other in specific fights, but I can safely say that both are very good and very useful
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Both are weapons. r5 both if you have both. Who goes first is really up to the player.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Void
    Kennado said:

Both are weapons. r5 both if you have both. Who goes first is really up to the player.

Also, who you prefer to use for synergies. If you're using Sabertooth and Killmonger, you aren't going to choose Human Torch.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

I have both of them at rank 5 and they are both amazing. I dont regret ranking both. Both are amazing in Abyss and Act 6. However right now the meta does favor human torch slightly more than void specially in AW where its not uncommon to see mysterio in a miniboss slot, man thing and doom or darkhawk somewhere. I melted a rank 5 doom in AW just a few minutes ago and I dont think void couldve done the same even with suicides(280k is quite a lot for void to take down in 3 mins reliably)

How is HT good against Mysterio btw?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Void
    Void for me. I would like to see human torch solo a Hyperion but void can do it. He has so much utility with those debuffs. He can also counter evade champs as well and he is a pain on defense and offense when dealing with suicide champs in AW
  • Agent_F01Agent_F01 Posts: 18
    Human Torch
    Just asking, how do I use Human Torch's pre-fight ability for Arenas
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Void
    Agent_F01 said:

Just asking, how do I use Human Torch's pre-fight ability for Arenas

You can't activate prefight abilities in the arena.

Maybe one day; but not for now. Sorry.
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23
    Void
    Void...
    Anywhere I go in the game ... He's always there for me..