**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What teams to players select for the monthly EQ?

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
So what sort of teams are players selecting to tackle the monthly EQ?

Here’s some of my favourite EQ teams:

and

and

and

So what’s your preferred EQ teams?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Blade trinity, Cap IW, and namor. little bit of everything, and makes Cap crazy good
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    edited February 2020
    Domino trinity + NF + anyone else I need depending on nodes.
    Domino clears 90% of fights in a monthly UC by herself. Fury usually one shots everything and other champ is for whatever they can’t counter.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Right now my main is Stark Spidey, Sentinel, Sinister, Masacre, and either specific needed champ or AA.
  • I used to use a variation of the A Team, now I use NF, OML, OR, Void, and CCM. SymSup will usually replace someone depending on situation. Currently working on rank ups to further diversify my roster.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It depends lasts mouth I’m didn’t try to bring anyone top top tier. For me that ghost and covus. That just to esay and. That me but if I’m had to chois a team then it wil be ghost and wasp and hood only
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Missing some champions for it, but if I had a choice out of anyone:
    NF, Quake, CMM, Warlock, Magik

Some might think Magik's a weird choice, but the other champs there are missing power control and she synergizes really well with Warlock.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    My approach is slightly different from what's been mentioned so far. I don't build my team centered around any synergy but rather masteries.

As such, there are three champs that always make it on my team: OR, Corvus, and CV. The other 2 roster spots largely depend upon nodes/champs of the path I am taking. Usually, I don't put much thought into synergies. I prolly should but...meh.

When path/champs don't matter so much, I'm more inclined to pick champs I enjoy using vice a synergy. Void is a good example of a champ I like to throw in there even though he is horrible with suicides. He just happens to have a synergy with OR.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Deadpool, Venom & Darkhawk.

The synergies between all of them help with clearing content and during the right phase of the moon, all champs have regen to help save potions.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Flaming trinity, corvus, fury will pretty much cover almost every nodes in eq. Otherwise I would just switch up to champs needed for that path or node.
  • naikavon said:

My approach is slightly different from what's been mentioned so far. I don't build my team centered around any synergy but rather masteries.

My strategy is much more radical. I look at the map first, and then I build my team around what will best kill those guys.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I use a team that covers most bases, straight power, immunity, power control, utilities. No main synergies

Corvus, iceman, magik, domino, vision
    Other options: warlock, claire, void
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

naikavon said:

My strategy is much more radical. I look at the map first, and then I build my team around what will best kill those guys.
    Crazy talk!

But seriously, that is a great point. I also try to factor that into the equation as well. Lot of factors involved. I guess that's the reason I like this game so much. It really is more than just smash smash kill.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Domino, Masacre, Rulk, CapIW and whoever is needed.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Cap IW, and Ghost are almost always in my team. Whatever Corvus and Ghost can’t handle, Cap smashes. The other two slots I rotate depending on nodes/champs.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Corvus, Domino + RHulk, Quake, and Special Ops champ (Doom, Warlock, Omega Red, Proxima, Sym Supreme, Nick Fury, whoever, depending on needs).
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    My preferred is Ghost + Wasp, then the rest to fill whatever I need to clear the map. SW and Spider-Gwen + Venom are also popular options for me as general utility & cannon fodder
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I haven’t used a synergy team since the perfect block team pre 12.0

I use Medusa, AA, quake and interchange the last 3 depending on what’s needed. I get one synergy but I don’t know what it does. I just haven’t looked into it. It just happens that 2 of them do something. Usually ice man, hood, monkey spider man are the other 3
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Quake, Heimdall, NF, Doom, and Sentinel

If the other four can't handle it, Quake can haha
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    Nick, Sparkles, Quake are my core.
    Then depending on matchups Medusa (for Sentinels/Ultron), SymbSup, Starky, Dormammu (double immunity and power control), Magik. Eventually I will get better with Ghost and she’ll be added to the rotation too.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Domino, Masacre, Rulk, CapIW and whoever is needed.

That’s a handy team for sure
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

naikavon said:

This.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Been playing with this EQ team lately. Keeping the combo meter going is very handy...extra arrack from Fury and the 3 evade charges from Quake mean AEgon and SL can keep their combo’s going longer for stronger hits

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Depends on the boss and characters on the path that I’m taking
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I hasn’t mattered for a while. I just make sure when I get to the last 2 levels I have someone that matches up to boss.

Something like magik, colossus, g2099, nick fury, void pretty much covers any possible node or fight for me