**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miike IGN

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Hey guys! I dont know why, but i've been wondering... What's @Kabam Miike 's IGN? I am going to assume that he plays the game because he's an admin on this forum. If not, please correct me. @Kabam Miike Let us know!! I know this is a weird post but idk.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    No one really knows. It's not common knowledge.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

No one really knows. It's not common knowledge.

Someone probably does
    @Kabam Miike please??? Or can u at least show us ur roster??
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pretty sure they aren't allowed to say
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Pretty sure they aren't allowed to say

R u sure?? Thats sad
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    All of the admins play but due to security reasons, they're not allowed to reveal their in game names. They have said that they do play with various alliances so they're just keeping their identity Secret but could easily be somebody you have either cross paths with or even fight alongside with.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    IIRC last year during dark day's Q&A they gave a glimpse of BTS for them. Admins can play the game but aren't allowed any advantages/ discounts over other players so they'd be on the same level field as anyone else.

They would have prior knowledge of who's coming into the game and could try them out at Kabam on closed servers but have NDAs until they're released. In fact if I recall, Miike said he's still only uncollected with a couple of six stars.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Imagine if he and a 6 star r3 red cyclops as his top champ? That would be pretty awesome
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

IIRC last year during dark day's Q&A they gave a glimpse of BTS for them. Admins can play the game but aren't allowed any advantages/ discounts over other players so they'd be on the same level field as anyone else.

They would have prior knowledge of who's coming into the game and could try them out at Kabam on closed servers but have NDAs until they're released. In fact if I recall, Miike said he's still only uncollected with a couple of six stars.

This is true. Ad0ra confirmed quite some time ago in a conversation that they have very strict internal policies concerning perks. They get nothing. They play just like the rest of us. There have been Test Accounts, but those are strictly for testing and not personal use.
    I miss Ad0ra. She really was Ad0rable.
    Yooo me too