**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Questions

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
So I’ve done 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 so far and it hasn’t been too bad, no revives spent this far. Just wondering what I should be worried about in the near future. I’ve heard that 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are pretty easy while 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 are pretty difficult. I run Ghost, Venom, Symbiote Supreme (or Gwenpool/OML), HT, and CMM. Ghost I don’t have a wasp for but I can still use her effectively. Any advice?

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Also, what are the benefits of cavalier vs uncollected?
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Who are HT and CMM?
    I just recently got Cavalier - definitely 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 are another level. You’ll have to deal with two bosses (Crossbones and Sentinel respectively) that are really tricky. However, if you done well so far, have a stash of a few hundred units laying around and you should be able to become Cavalier.

Good luck!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

i did full 6.1 with ghost
    sentinel is very easy with ghost
    find a good option for crossbones ghost can work but without getting to those p2 its a bit harder

Ghost can do Act 6?
  • Cross bones and sentinal are a piece of work. 6
    1.3 and .4 where not bad at all but the last two, man made me work for it
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    If you have a solution for crossbones (Omega, Morningstar etc), then 6.1.1 to 6.1.5 are all easy if you have 1 5/65.

The last level has no easy lanes however, and is tough compared to the first 5.

As to whether it is worth it? You get a better 4 hour Crystal, better daily Crystal and 6 extra t2a over the course of a year from the new calendar, compared to uncollected.

Plus a shiny new, blue, title.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

find a good option for crossbones ghost can work but without getting to those p2 its a bit harder

Ghost can do Act 6?
    i did the whole thng ith my r4 ghost coupled with my 5* wasp and 5* hood
    every boss and every path done with her
    i even did crossbones with her @RiderofHell
    I have a 6* lol

Ghost can do Act 6?
    i did the whole thng ith my r4 ghost coupled with my 5* wasp and 5* hood
    every boss and every path done with her
    i even did crossbones with her @RiderofHell
    Would be nice to have a hood and wasp but I haven’t gotten either as 5* champs. I’ve been special intercepting and baiting out opp specials w/ my r5 Ghost

Not a huge difference in gaming when becoming Cav, but further down the line when they release Cav difficulties for EQs. That’s when it’ll pay off IMO. I’ve been Cav since 6.1 got released. Resources they give you doesn’t make sense for where your at in game. Summoner sigil sucks for Cav players. Only thing that’s worth it MAYBE is Cav crystals for 200 units but twice a month basically kabam puts out deals that any player with 30 bucks can get 5 Cav crystals. So it’s not exclusive

Yeah, which is why I’m not hurrying into it. I’m just doing the easy stuff until it becomes too difficult for me.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    You've got it easily. Ghost can take crossbones out (a few revs maybe)
    And CMM can easily one shot sentinel
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    There is no reason for this post when you have ghost. Just go and collect the title
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Who are HT and CMM?
    I just recently got Cavalier - definitely 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 are another level. You’ll have to deal with two bosses (Crossbones and Sentinel respectively) that are really tricky. However, if you done well so far, have a stash of a few hundred units laying around and you should be able to become Cavalier.

Good luck!

torch + cap marvel movie