**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it bad that I didn’t beat rol until I had a r4 5*?

I could’ve done it sooner and I’ve been using winter soldier for lvl 3 pots but I just never took the time until I got my thing to r4 and thought I could power through wolverines regen. Idk I just finished and I can’t stop thinking about how long I waited. Wolverine was the only hard fight one revive.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    No, absolutely not, I only ever beat Winter Soldier for potions, after awakening my 5* Ægon and getting him to R4, I did it recently with 0 items
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    My fave counter for Wolverine is Warlock. Second is Torch.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Lol,I am uncollected. 2 5* r4 champs(closing in on my first r5) recently got my first 6* and still haven't done it. The rewards aren't anything to get excited about and it takes over 30 mins minimum without the monsters of this game to take it down. There is no need to do it,but it's mostly for the accomplishment of going through with it. Congrats.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Not at all, I have 3 R4's and a 6 star rn. The rewards for ROL are **** and until I get someone like Ægon or G99 to make sure I don't dread it, I'm gonna put it off.
  • Only benefit to it is that you get a 4* Ronin and if you have a cosmic AG lying about you can cheese a few MEQ bosses each year and you’re lacking a 5* version
  • PitPenguinsPitPenguins Posts: 22
    It's not bad but the longer you wait the less valuable the rewards are.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I've multiple r4s on my alt but I'm too lazy and rewards are well, not inspiring. Old content.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Nope you can beat it whenever you want no rush
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Naaaah. You do you fam.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've got several 5/65 champs and over 20 6* champs and I still haven't done it and I'm cavalier. Everytime I think about it I decide other content that has good rewards is more important. Plus I have an awakened 5* Ronan so the rewards mean nothing to me. I'll do it sometime I guess.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Mauled said:

Only benefit to it is that you get a 4* Ronan and if you have a cosmic AG lying about you can cheese a few MEQ bosses each year and you’re lacking a 5* version

Yeah, I did that years ago after pulling a 4* Cosmic AG. Ronan still comes out to play in Uncollected EQ. Favourite against Resistor nodes and Explosive Personality (some caution required on that last one!)
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    It's a fun run. I frequently solo it with Ageon (NF, deadpool, quake synergy team) and he finishes it with 95% health left.

Wolverine is a fun fight with HT.

https://youtu.be/OMRnaiINyas
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Play the game at your own pace. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

I can't agree anymore
    Previously even under to thnktht I am already lvl 50 but still not uncollected
    But now I m like, if I don't have skills, I will wait not an issue
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    4/40 wolverine and guily was good here ))
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I waited till I had two R4's to beat the Collector. But then again, I am F2P, I don't play unitman.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

Only benefit to it is that you get a 4* Ronan and if you have a cosmic AG lying about you can cheese a few MEQ bosses each year and you’re lacking a 5* version

Yeah, I did that years ago after pulling a 4* Cosmic AG. Ronan still comes out to play in Uncollected EQ. Favourite against Resistor nodes and Explosive Personality (some caution required on that last one!)
    Well I pulled a 5* so that went down the drain.