**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for Higher Difficultly Monthly Content

EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
With all this talk of 6* and how the game is shifting more towards 5* it would be nice if the monthly quest would add a higher difficulty, possibly for players who have earned uncollected. I walk thru every monthly event with zero resistance, no units and a negligible amount of items if any at all and majority of players in my range do the same, I would love to see more challenging content and obviously more rewards. Act 5 is great, it looks like a fun concept and good rewards but the monthly quests need an update especially with an ever increasing amount of players with 5*r4 who aren't challenged by master difficulty. It doesn't seem like it would take a ton of effort for the team to tack on 5-10k Pi to the master level difficulty and throw in a few curveball nodes.

Comments

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I agree, there should be a new Grandmaster level added to the monthly quest (probably with 6* champions).

This would also be a good way to add more higher level resources to the game.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    phillgreen wrote: »
    If its too easy, run through it with 3*.

You're not obliged to use 4/55's for everything.

How about Max 2* , with Degen nodes :p
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'd be down for a Grandmaster Level. But not having to fully explore heroic and master in order to unlock it. That would be absurd for a 30 day event. Master is easy, and as mentioned you could always use lower rank champs.
    I don't think Id ever be onboard with increasing the difficulty since theres still players who struggle with it and new players growing into it.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    They need to drop beginner completely, then move the other three down before they add another difficulty. Other than that, I agree.

Current rewards are fine, but the energy cost for advanced should also match current energy requirements for beginner if they did this. A new player would find a 3* Quake valuable. The current difficulties and rewards should all be slid down. GM difficulty should be insane and offer insanely good rewards.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Normal, heroic, Master, legend
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    0pTimus wrote: »

How about Max 2* , with Degen nodes :p

I watched a Seatin video where he took out a 8k (or similar) champ with a 2* duped SL. Awesome!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah there needs to be another level... grandmaster...legend... whatever
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
    Different rewards in general would be nice instead of the same old **** every month.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

What's the point of amassing 5 and 6* champs with very little content to use them on ?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    I'd be down for a Grandmaster Level. But not having to fully explore heroic and master in order to unlock it. That would be absurd for a 30 day event. Master is easy, and as mentioned you could always use lower rank champs.
    I don't think Id ever be onboard with increasing the difficulty since theres still players who struggle with it and new players growing into it.

Adding a higher difficulty wouldn't be aimed at everyone, the idea is to have challenging content for everyone. Just because a grandmaster difficulty level is added doesn't mean players of all ranges would be expected to be able to complete it.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    How about real time dueling against other alliances to defend bases and bet treasury resources? Each alliance could select five members who would be able to bring their champ of choice to include Synergy for the group. Each of those members could duel in real time to defend and attack other alliances.

Adding another level of difficulty to event quests isn't that exciting. Even Bautista or Web Slinger Challenges aren't difficult for end game players. How about E Sports integration that could be streamed on Twitch or YouTube? Pretty sure all players interested in this sort of game play would want and need gear offered by Kabam.
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    How about real time dueling against other alliances to defend bases and bet treasury resources? Each alliance could select five members who would be able to bring their champ of choice to include Synergy for the group. Each of those members could duel in real time to defend and attack other alliances.

Adding another level of difficulty to event quests isn't that exciting. Even Bautista or Web Slinger Challenges aren't difficult for end game players. How about E Sports integration that could be streamed on Twitch or YouTube? Pretty sure all players interested in this sort of game play would want and need gear offered by Kabam.

yea their programmers will have the competency to implement this as well as they handled bases or the ever growing list of bugs and crashes that expands faster than anything is fixed. Or how well they optimized coding and load times so that 99% of legends players don't have to borrow an Ipad that loads twice as fast as equivalent Androids.

real time, accurate and smooth fighting by Kabam? LOL, we don't have this for simple AI fighting yet.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I agree... Masters is too easy. I barely get a scratch on me... We need Monthly Legends story quest made up similar to ROL or something. Make it interesting...