**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Original Deadpool

Why can a game like Fortnite provide universal acquisition of Original Deadpool and this Marvel specific game cannot?

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    u can get lucky into getting xforce deadpool 6*
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Original Deadpool is in the game. He's just not available in any crystals.
    It's like Deadpool removed himself from the crystals and charging money in case you want him.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    4* is as high as you can get for OG Deadpool. Which is fine because he's a garbage champ. DPX is so bad he needs removed from the game. Although, he has synergy uses now at least.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    It's the way deadpool wanted to be - rare and exclusive. Fortnite just payed him more LOL.
    If you want a good deadpool, waste all your money, morgatge your house, and sell your car for goldpool
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’d really like to see a chance at a 5/6* red/Goldpool
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    -sixate- said:

4* is as high as you can get for OG Deadpool. Which is fine because he's a garbage champ. DPX is so bad he needs removed from the game. Although, he has synergy uses now at least.

Last year they had a 5* Deadpool offer, so he is out there.
    Back when 4*'s where more of a big deal, I used to play him all the time. He doesn't hit very hard and his S2 is ok, bleed-wise, but his real attraction was his constant regen. You could easily start the match with 1% health and come out of the fight with 100% HP. Poison, Bleed and Degen node where great cause you could just heal your way out of it. Very fun champ in the right situations.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

I used him a lot like 3 or 4 years ago. Now he's useless. Don't recall a 5* Deadpool, must have forgot because he's useless in the game today.
  • The only 5* Deadpool that I know of is Goldpool. DPX isn't in the 5* pool that I know of. OG DP is only available 2-4* last I checked. I certainly do not recall a deal for a 5* OG DP occurring ever. They haven't done a deal for OG DP in almost 2 years (that I can recall).

Last time I saw him up for all was when they brought in Domino and Goldpool. They ran the deal to buy the 3* to gain access to the 4* arena. Getting DP from the 4* arena got you a ticket for access to the Goldpool Arena, or you could luck out and get them from a Goldpool Crystal. Occasionally those cryatals popup for a limited time.

Beyond that, I do not recall a 5* Red/OG Deadpool being released in any manner. Unless they changed the new player deal for DP to include a 5*. Which... I doubt. Although, truthfully, I could've forgotten such a deal as it would've been too much for me too care to get. I could very well be wrong. I just looked around the net and found no trace of a playable 5* Red Deadpool.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    For such a beloved marvel character I would like to see him on a wider availability.