**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 energy cost

Is their a list for the energy cost for story 4.2 as I want to use 12 hour xp boost and try it in one sitting, however I dont know how many refills/units it will take or how many levels I will go up from 44
PS: I have currently done 1 path in each quest except for 4.2.1 where I have 100%

Comments

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Only one question...why would you even bother to do act 4? Why rush it? The rewards are so outdated nowadays and it takes a ton of energy...my suggestion would be not to do act 4 exploration and focus on master event quest and becoming uncollected and if you are already uncollected focus on completing act 5 and doing uncollected event quest every month. To answer your question, it takes 2370 energy to explore 4.2. i don't know the amont of energy you get on an energy refill at level 44, you do the math. Hope i helped, have a nice day!
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    edited February 2020
    Just go to this. You'll get everythubg there and even more details on energy requirements for next 2 chapyer with the time will be taken by you.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/184315/act-4-exploration#latest
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    Yeah I saw It would be my only chance at a rank 4 5* for pre uncollected
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Yeah I saw It would be my only chance at a rank 4 5* for pre uncollected

If you don't 100% act 4 you will also be short on mastery points. Its a grind but worth it for roster growth.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Act 4 has several mastery points you can't get anywhere else. Most ppl would want and or need those points completing act 5.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I think after I complete my initial Act 5 run (currently on 5.4.2 after powering through 5.3 today) I’ll go back to Act 4 for those mastery points and I heard it’s a great place to level up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I agree with the majority. Act 4 Exploration is essential, whenever you can get to it. Now it takes a considerable amount less Energy.