**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the worst class in your opinion?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
For a long time it always seemed mystic was the worst class but I feel like with all the great new mystic champs that have come out AKA Claire Voyant Doctor Doom Mojo and Longshot I’m curious to hear what you guys think is the worst class in my opinion it is the skill class they seem to be slowing down a lot.

What’s the worst class in your opinion? 57 votes

Science
12%
OzzieontMysterioSinedd92DarkEternityTheBestinTuakauFiiNCHFabwizi 7 votes
Cosmic
0%
Mystic
38%
Spity68LibralonixLvernon15JMORG1111LordRaymond3AleorDenzel116DjinLordNeoX_Factor_AgentEtjamaKalantakTiger360BlankFace86YcatsWallison099EdeuinkHoundOfJustice500PyrdaDoctor_Strange19 22 votes
Skill
29%
Gregdagr8ThatGuyYouSaw235MotheawesomenaikavonJamNation1Cx8Rougeknight87Hyperbolein_1AngusMac279TotalMonster109Thicco_ModeErosenseiogPricelessTheInfintyDestroy4589MaxLeePsyLife 17 votes
Tech
17%
HeadrollerRockypantherxCtfz35Giodood_1[Deleted User]Rerun_9LucianoDelHoyaUnleashingChaosCaptainGameEdisonLaw 10 votes
Mutant
1%
Broken 1 vote

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    It’s definitely picked up to a more competitive level now with the release of 3 great champs in the last 3 months, pretty close to skill overall. Tech is carried by ghost
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Chemistry.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill

Did forget Warlock, dont have him, i would take Spider stealth over stark spidey, and also NF over Ghost, Ghost players will say otherwise, but with NF he doesnt need niche game play, hence i chose Skill over Tech x

What do you mean by niche game play? Are you saying that her playstyle is different, or she is only good in certain fights
    Mystic

I have to say Tech... there are only 2-3 very good Tech champions- Ghost, Gully2099 and Starlord. Bar them what the tech are you looking at?

Science - you have great champions who all offer great Utilities.

Skill - again there are a good few Champions who offer a great deal, was betwern skill and tech but i prefer Skill (own opinion)

Cosmic - one of the best if not the best class in the game full stop.

Mystic - would of been bottom, but past 3 4 months we have seen some great mystic champions added to the game!

Mutant - one of the classes which doesnt really disappoint similar to Cosmic.

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

You’re missing sentinel darkhawk and warlock from really good tech champs
    Mystic

Did forget Warlock, dont have him, i would take Spider stealth over stark spidey, and also NF over Ghost, Ghost players will say otherwise, but with NF he doesnt need niche game play, hence i chose Skill over Tech x

What’s niche gameplay?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Mystic

I have to say Tech... there are only 2-3 very good Tech champions- Ghost, Gully2099 and Starlord. Bar them what the tech are you looking at?

Skill - again there are a good few Champions who offer a great deal, was betwern skill and tech but i prefer Skill (own opinion)

Mystic - would of been bottom, but past 3 4 months we have seen some great mystic champions added to the game!

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

Star Lord is so outdated it’s a joke, there are 2 better versions of him and that’s Gully 99 and obviously Aegon. Also, you mentioned Star Lord but not warlock for tech ? edit: forgot to mention stark spidey also.
    Furthermore, mystic has only given a few amazing champions recently and there is only 1 that I deem personally top tier which is Doom. Long shot is great but for anything incinerate immune he’s useless and he’s less effective for people with less buffs.
    Edit edit: Hold on just a minute did you say you would choose NF over Ghost? And that she’s niche?!?! Tell me how ghost only works in very specific situations because the way I see it is that she’s the master of virtually all trades
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Science

How is Ghost at all niche? She is good in most, if not all, matchups. Amazing immunities, high damage, incredible sustainability, and some niche utility in the fact she can withstand sp3s w/ Hood. You know what NF has in all of that? Damage
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill

How is Ghost at all niche? She is good in most, if not all, matchups. Amazing immunities, high damage, incredible sustainability, and some niche utility in the fact she can withstand sp3s w/ Hood. You know what NF has in all of that? Damage
    I would argue that fury has tons of utility, but I agree with the other part
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Mystic

I would argue that fury has tons of utility, but I agree with the other part
    Nick fury is great but no way would I replace him with Ghost, she’s a monster
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Skill
    Have 2 of the very best champs in NF and aegon but falls away pretty quick after that.
    Would have been hands down mystic towards the end of last year but 3 pretty good champs have tipped it this way for mine
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Almost all the champions in this class are power control and nullify. This class lacks diversity.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Regards,
    Supreme Leader x

@LucianaDelHoya Oh so you're just gonna ignore Mysterio (Poison god if you play him well), Stark Spidey (Damage beast), Sentinel (When at 100 analysis charges, he destroys), Doc Oc (Power control god), Iron Man IW (Awesome for long fights eg LOL or the Abyss, not to mention he is a utility MONSTER) and Darkhawk. Mate, honestly...
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mystic

Have 2 of the very best champs in NF and aegon but falls away pretty quick after that.
    Would have been hands down mystic towards the end of last year but 3 pretty good champs have tipped it this way for mine

Blade? Stealth Spidy? Gwenpool? Killmonger? Night Thrasher? Korg? Masacre? Ronin? Elsa Bloodstone?