**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help with 6.1.2-6

Hello everyone,

My goal for the month of March is to become Cavalier. I have finished 6.1.1 this morning. The fights I am most nervous for are the 6.1.5 Crossbones and 6.1.6 Sentinel.

My team is:
4/55 VTD
4/55 Domino
3/45 Darkhawk
3/45 Thor Ragnarok
2/35 Havok
All are unawakened

Any tips for quests past 6.1.2 will be very helpful

Comments

• Post roster so we can see if theres any champs that can help or need to be ranked up
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

• ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    6.1.2-6.1.4 are all fairly easy. That crossbones will be a massive pain though without an absurd amount of units. But you’ve already made it this far so keep it up and give it a shot!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Your only option for crossbones is darkhawk or domino

6.1.2-6.1.4 are all fairly easy. That crossbones will be a massive pain though without an absurd amount of units. But you’ve already made it this far so keep it up and give it a shot!

Does the Crossbones regen occur at the start or every x amount of seconds? My plan for Crossbones it to just use a 40% on Domino and do as much as I can and repeat until he's dead
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Does the Crossbones regen occur at the start or every x amount of seconds? My plan for Crossbones it to just use a 40% on Domino and do as much as I can and repeat until he's dead
    He's on Vigor node. He'll regenerate every x seconds.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    The bioharzard will just frustrate you unless you plan using darkhawk which at that level won't do enough damage
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    You will spend a fortune and to be honest may still not get the fight down. I was using a r2 6* domino when I explored and on some runs still needed multiple revives.

He won’t start out the fight with regen If I’m not mistaken, just every 15 seconds unless you knock him down to 75/50/25 percent overall health. Domino will take the bleed damage from Biohazard and die too quickly. This is pretty much the first fight that’s very unforgiving to a roster without the right champs :/

He won’t start out the fight with regen If I’m not mistaken, just every 15 seconds unless you knock him down to 75/50/25 percent overall health. Domino will take the bleed damage from Biohazard and die too quickly. This is pretty much the first fight that’s very unforgiving to a roster without the right champs :/
    How potent is the bleed? Is it affected by domino's passive aar?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I would wait on cavalier. Focus on 100% act 5. Your going to spend a fortune with your roster right nown

I’m not sure if it’s effected honestly as I haven’t been lucky enough to pull a Domino :( but the problem isn’t the amount of damage from the bleed, it’s the amount of bleeds that can stack up quickly with bad luck. If you get 3 or so bleed stacks on you from 1 combo you’re pretty much toast
    H3t3r said:

I would wait on cavalier. Focus on 100% act 5. Your going to spend a fortune with your roster right nown
    100% act 5 reminds me of when I was 100%ing act 4. Long and tedious.

domino can shrug off bleed 50% of times
    you can check out the bleed potency in yt videos
    Since domino reduces enemy ability accuracy by 15%, will it reduce the 20% chance to bleed to a 5% or 17%?