**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ completion

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
When will the page finally be fixed to check AQ completed stats? If I remember correctly it worked last week and now it's not working again.

Comments

• It works, but (as with everything else about AQ/AW) you have to wait until Rewards are sent out. Then (might require a restart if wanted right after Rewards too) you can check the “clock” symbol in main AQ starting page to check previous days History.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

It works, but (as with everything else about AQ/AW) you have to wait until Rewards are sent out. Then (might require a restart if wanted right after Rewards too) you can check the “clock” symbol in main AQ starting page to check previous days History.

You said it works after the rewards are sent out. Do u mean the rewards each day or for the whole 5 day cycle? I can use the clock icon and that works for the current completed days.

Ive restarted the game several times after the rewards dropped today and when I hit the completed tab it still says there are no completed events at this time. Not sure if it's broken again or what's going on. Thanks for replying though. I guess nobody else uses it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    The [Completed] Tab is just used after the end of the whole AQ week. Once a new “AQ week” starts, that area is cleared out.

The “rewind clock” symbol is used for only within an AQ week to see previous days so far.

Yes, it would be nice if they could let us see BOTH the Current Week (from rewind clock) AND the most previously completed whole AQ week (from Completed Tab). But they didn’t do that.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

The [Completed] Tab is just used after the end of the whole AQ week. Once a new “AQ week” starts, that area is cleared out.

The “rewind clock” symbol is used for only within an AQ week to see previous days so far.

Yes, it would be nice if they could let us see BOTH the Current Week (from rewind clock) AND the most previously completed whole AQ week (from Completed Tab). But they didn’t do that.

That's not how it used to be. I used to always check the Completed tab even in the middle of a week to see who didn't join or the points ppl earned. It was helpful so I know if I need to replace anyone or if any member isn't contributing repeatedly.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

That's not how it used to be. I used to always check the Completed tab even in the middle of a week to see who didn't join or the points ppl earned. It was helpful so I know if I need to replace anyone or if any member isn't contributing repeatedly.
    U can stil se that with the clock just a tiny side wher u tap join.

• Hasn’t been like that ever since they added Objectives, and broke the History Ability. When they brought History back couple months later, this is how it works now.
  • Oh, (revised)..
    Yes, during the AQ Week (BUT INBETWEEN end of 1 day, and start of next day's AQ), the COMPLETED TAB is where I think you can see the History.
    Only after Starting the current day of AQ would it then be shifted to the “Rewind Clock” icon.

(at least I think that's what I saw today, checking previous Modifiers used before starting up today's AQ).