**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heyyy, quick question

I might get looked at weirdly after I post this, but is this worth it?
Here are my champs and my other awakening gems

Heyyy, quick question 37 votes

Yes
56%
Terraege999menSlashingSunsetHendrossVoltolosDjinSpinterBatman1903EtjamaDead1Midnite93Fred_JoeityArham1Thicco_ModeTheBestinTuakauBonzodavidCaptainPollFabwiziStevenfan2Jim_29pqsquared5099 21 votes
No
27%
MrLalowSpicyslicerThecrusher_9756BrokenMoosetiptronicSaske97MegaGalacticK3600Anish_108Woojin3 10 votes
Use it on someone else (specify)
16%
PeaRatTimeGenesisKoustav044dlaiJABBA_2MightyMitch 6 votes

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    To help, I’ve 100% act 5 and just finished 6.1
    Also I have finished variant 2 and 3
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Archangel is worth the gem. Sunspot is also great but his awakened ability only increases the maximum solar charges. Whereas Archangel's awakened ability gives him AAR.
    So Archangel needs it more than sunspot.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Wait for someone like nick or omega
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    personally I’d wait for a beyond god tier champ that needs awakening. (Ægon/NF/OR etc.)
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    PeaRat said:

personally I’d wait for a beyond god tier champ that needs awakening. (Ægon/NF/OR etc.)

That’s why I’m saving my Skill gem, but yeah I can understand omega
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25
    Domino
  • Woojin3Woojin3 Posts: 14
    No
    Use it on thing he is so worth it. Or use it on sunspot if you are focusing on prestige. You will take him to r5 one day
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes
    I would say save it for Aegon or NF, but seeing you already have a skill gem I'd say it's worth it
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yes
    I mean Archangel is slowly getting power crept as more immunes enter the game, but he still takes down a decent amount of content easily
  • Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25
    AA
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Go for Domino. Her damage output is insane and her awakened ability is also very useful when fighting ability-dependant champions.
  • AgentkobsterAgentkobster Posts: 6
    Yes
    Archangel was my most used champ alongside quake in 6:4 100% worth it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

Go for Domino. Her damage output is insane and her awakened ability is also very useful when fighting ability-dependant champions.

Her awakened ability tacks on a smidgeon more damage. It’s really only a defensive ability.
  • MightyMitchMightyMitch Posts: 41
    Go for Domino, her critical damage is insane!