**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you mean???

Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Hey @kabamMike. I just read the discussion named as 'black widow 3% evade? Cool story. ..' where i read this written by you -

"
This looks normal to me, unless I'm missing something. 3% Chance to Evade per hit does not mean she will only evade 3 out of 100 attacks, or even a guarantee that she would evade 1 in 1000. This is not how probability works. With a 3% chance per attack, there's a slim chance that you could throw 100 attacks, and she could evade each and every one of them.
"

If we connent probablity of her evasion and crystal opening then it isn't fair. I wanna know that why does this probability works while opening crystals? We must continously get 4* champions from premium if this probability works like that😕😕😕.

Comments

• hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    Nice meme, hopefully not a serious post lol
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    hope4tg said:

Nice meme, hopefully not a serious post lol

How is that name😜
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    It means that each attack has a 3% chance to be evaded. So you can throw 100 attacks and each will have a 3% chance.
    Mysterio said:

It means that each attack has a 3% chance to be evaded. So you can throw 100 attacks and each will have a 3% chance.

😬😬 Man i don't wanna know that. I am mentioning about work of probablity. First read full and then comment.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Someone doesn’t understand the concept of luck
    edited March 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

If it's all dependent on luck then why drop rates are given on each crystal.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

If it's all dependent on luck then why drop rates are given on each crystal.
    That’s further proof you don’t understand it. As kabam Miike said, 3% ≠ a certain 3-100
    Every spin of a crystal is an individual event, not hitting the 3% doesn’t mean you have a better chance to next crystal, neither does hitting the 3% mean you can’t get it next crystal, the drop rate is the average, for example take a huge sample size of 1 billion premium crystals with a 3% chance at a 4%, the AVERAGE will be around 30 million would be 4 stars, and due to a large sample it’d be moderately close, but with a smaller sample it can vary a lot, let’s say you perform the action 100 times and an event has a 3* chance to trigger, the chance of the 3% nit triggering at all is 97^100/100^100 that still comes out with a value, which means that is the overall chance of that outcome from 100 spins, when it comes to a larger sample size that number gets smaller and smaller, but it’s always there. In their it’s possible to hit black widow millions of time with no evade, just a very low chance of that being the outcome
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Luck is basically when the odds are in your favour.
    When you get what you want, you consider yourself lucky. Otherwise, unlucky.

You can toss a coin 100 times and end up with all heads. It is possible, but very rare. If something is rare doesn't mean it will not happen. If you keep trying it may happen. Or ask millions of people to do so. It is very much possible that one of them may pull this off. The more people you include the better it will be.

There are millions of people playing this game. It is very much possible that these rare events happen to one of them. Like 3% chance to evade each hit. The A.I may even evade a full 5 hit combo.

It is also possible for someone to pull 4 stars back to back from phc. I got two 6* champs from five featured cavalier crystals.