**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can’t Kabam just let Dungeons run perpetually, why only end of the month?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
It’s not like the odds of getting a useful champ is more compared to the usual crystals. There’s more garbage champs than good champs in the dungeon crystals. So what gives? Why this only end of the month deal?

Comments

• ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Not to hijack this thread but has it been confirmed that they are returning or are they gone for good?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Theheretic yes they are returning.
    @raffster they don’t want people accumulating five stars too fast that’s why, even if they are bad ones. Which is a bummer because I really enjoy dungeons
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It may change with the new updates they are having for dungeons.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    We already had that happened, when they were first introduced.

People complained about it, that it took so much of their time. Plus, it was a daily thing, instead of the current 3 days till the next one.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

People complained about it, that it took so much of their time. Plus, it was a daily thing, instead of the current 3 days till the next one.

There’s a major difference between having to do them every day versus every 3 days.

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited March 2020

I don't see why would it take too much time, u can do it whenever u wnt there is no compulsion
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They run part of the month so people can focus on EQ for the beginning portion. It becomes overwhelming to have everything all at once.
    I'm just reiterating their reasons for staggering it. It makes sense considering people who depend on Dungeons are lower on the spectrum than those who are done EQ within a day or two.
  • Ech238Ech238 Posts: 5
    Donnymeij said:

If dungeons could replace arena I would sign up in a heart beat

That is actually quite a great idea. @Mcord11758 . I actually like doing arena. But if they would make dungeons so that you could gain units and gold at about the same rate, but keep the shard farming the same, or a little higher I would be all for it. And the 800 (or pick a number) people that score the most points win the featured champ. Will make it a lot less mind numbing.
    So you're okay tying your score to someone else skill?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Wait are we getting dungeon updates in March/April?
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    They used to be a month long with half the rewards. This is better.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Ech238 said:

Donnymeij said:

If dungeons could replace arena I would sign up in a heart beat

That is actually quite a great idea. @Mcord11758 . I actually like doing arena. But if they would make dungeons so that you could gain units and gold at about the same rate, but keep the shard farming the same, or a little higher I would be all for it. And the 800 (or pick a number) people that score the most points win the featured champ. Will make it a lot less mind numbing.
    So you're okay tying your score to someone else skill?</blockquote
    Same people
    Who win arena would still win. Just would be more entertaining due to higher difficulty fights
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Not everyone has a lot of time (a lot of players have other responsibilities outside MCOC) considering the volume of Monthly EQ you need to explore, story quest progression, arena grind, and the roster limiting AQ/AW. Dungeon being scheduled at the end of the month is just right as it is the time when almost everyone have their Monthly EQs done.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Id love if dungeons were all the time, I'm usually very busy at the end of the month and i miss out on dungeons. So the freedom to do them whenever I have the time would be appreciated.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    edited March 2020
    @Vendemiaire I agree with you and with @will-o-wisp too because dougneons are very much time consuming everyone other than youtubers have a life out of mcoc which is more important than mcoc therefore they must be at last of the month only.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    What is the most annoying thing about dougneon?
    If you will ask me then i will say when you take your best 3 5 star xhampions in dougneon 4 hoping get it cleared within a period of time and then you get a person ,who is not even conquerer, in matchmaking. This thing makes me feel very very very angry.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

What is the most annoying thing about dougneon?
    If you will ask me then i will say when you take your best 3 5 star xhampions in dougneon 4 hoping get it cleared within a period of time and then you get a person ,who is not even conquerer, in matchmaking. This thing makes me feel very very very angry.

That's why u only do dungeons with friends and alliance mates. Your asking for trouble picking a random person who may just leave u hanging at any time.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Need to just get rid of them completely...lol
    I never understood the argument of getting rid of them. If you don't like them, don't do them. Other than Requests you don't respond to, I don't see how other people doing them is a bother. Lol.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Some1 from Kabam said the dungeons update will be the best thing about 2020.
    So lets see how that turns out. Maybe they will do them all month. Who knows?

Doesnt make sense to discuss that topic bc it will change amyway imo