**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1* availability for V4

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
Any update as to whether 1*s will become available to earn again through small milestones or content for anyone needing them for v4?

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Doubt they ever will give you a chance to get the 1* again without buying the crystal. I suck it up and spent 1300 units. Finally got hulk and finished the exploration. Will be taking ghost to r5 with the 4-5 tech gem once I get enough t2a to r4 first.

I spent 200 units (4 crystals) just to get a 1* colossus for initial clear. Don’t even remember selling my 1*s but must’ve been when I was new to the game :’)
    Also, nice on the upcoming r5 ghost!

I disagree @A_NAZ you cannot make me! I am a free man (dont kick me 😘)

I’m glad you got 6* falcon instead of 6* doom :)
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

I disagree @A_NAZ you cannot make me! I am a free man (dont kick me 😘)

Don’t worry he can’t kick you, only I can, so you better agree with my post 😂😉😂
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit would be great to get some info on whether there has been any development on this issue since v4 was released. Hasn’t been addressed in a while so an update would be much appreciated :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s probably cheaper to use Gamora than try for Hulk. She gets furies, so just play hard and fast and revive and use an L1 pot (cause they actually do stuff for 1*) rinse and repeat
    Tbh I’m just grateful this thread has survived this long without someone telling me I shouldn’t have sold my 1*s
    A_NAZ said:

Tbh I’m just grateful this thread has survived this long without someone telling me I shouldn’t have sold my 1*s

Sidenote: if I could go back 4 years I would tell the old me to not sell those 1*s...
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    50 units. Lol. More like multiples 50 units until you get the 1*s and specifically hulk. In any case, at the current stage, it’s worth it for the rank up gems and awaken gem.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

I sold 1*'s early in the game when it was clear they were not needed to clear any content once i had 3*'s
    Didnt know this community existed or an alliance at the time to talk me out of it, so **** happens... my fault but im also no blowing 50 units for that deal.

If i never do V4, so be it.

I agree. It's not like u HAVE TO clear every piece of content that comes out. There have been some side quests I didn't complete because the cost for the needed champs or resources would make the rewards not worth it. I can't believe some ppl are spending several thousand units just for a chance to get the needed champ to finish it. They would be better off buying the deals that come around and forgetting about it. If they get the champ in the future great. If they don't so be it.
  • They could just revert everyone's progression status for DAILY CRYSTALS and turn them back into the version of Daily Crystals that game out 1* and 2* champs.

No more higher stuff in the Daily ones anymore.

That's where most of the problem is (not people selling), game lets you advance so fast now that you don’t stay at that beginner level of Daily Crystal for nearly as long as ppl used to long ago, so they’re not collecting the available 1* from it anymore.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Would be nice; but at this point if Kabam suddenly made 1* Hulk available, people would be clamouring for compensation having spent loads of units to obtain Hulk.

Possibly they could get away with fewer protests by announcing there'll be a special 1* arena in six months time; as then at least those who have shelled out will have the satisfaction of earlier completion.

If you're in a hurry, then like someone else pointed out, you might get lucky with RNG on the crystal; but on the other hand it may be cheaper to plough through using Gamora and 40-unit revives.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Nocko said:

I sold 1*'s early in the game when it was clear they were not needed to clear any content once i had 3*'s
    Didnt know this community existed or an alliance at the time to talk me out of it, so **** happens... my fault but im also no blowing 50 units for that deal.

I agree. It's not like u HAVE TO clear every piece of content that comes out. There have been some side quests I didn't complete because the cost for the needed champs or resources would make the rewards not worth it. I can't believe some ppl are spending several thousand units just for a chance to get the needed champ to finish it. They would be better off buying the deals that come around and forgetting about it. If they get the champ in the future great. If they don't so be it.
    Couldnt agree more with you, on both my accounts i struggled with Uncollected and kept 100% both chapters 1 and 2 and kept trying to least getting completion and after i try to see if i could 100% chapter 3 and if i couldnt wasnt big deal but least i walked away with completion.

Would be nice; but at this point if Kabam suddenly made 1* Hulk available, people would be clamouring for compensation having spent loads of units to obtain Hulk.

Possibly they could get away with fewer protests by announcing there'll be a special 1* arena in six months time; as then at least those who have shelled out will have the satisfaction of earlier completion.

If you're in a hurry, then like someone else pointed out, you might get lucky with RNG on the crystal; but on the other hand it may be cheaper to plough through using Gamora and 40-unit revives.

When the issue was first brought up after V4 came out they did say they would try find a better way than those hero crystals but couldn’t confirm how long it would be until they made them available again or how. So they wouldn’t need to compensate anyone getting those hero crystals as the people who did that made the choice so they could get it done quicker.
    Nocko said:

I agree, worst case scenario I guess I’ll just have those 6 remaining paths of V4 left not done which sucks because it’s a 4-5 gem and AG I’m missing but still not worth putting loads of units into hero crystals. The main hope of this thread was just to get the issue some attention again and hope a kabam had an update...they themselves may have forgotten about it with all the content they’ve been releasing since v4 😂
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Never sold my 1 stars was just unlucky to not have pulled a hulk before moving past that stage of the game.
    Explored every other chapter but the idea of potentially spending 1000s of units on the off chance of a hulk is bad game design
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    The other option is to choose someone else for the path and use the units youd spend on crystals on revives

Never sold my 1 stars was just unlucky to not have pulled a hulk before moving past that stage of the game.
    Explored every other chapter but the idea of potentially spending 1000s of units on the off chance of a hulk is bad game design

Completely agree mate. I just feel that like with all other rarities of champs there needs to be a way to earn 1*s again even if their only use is that section of V4
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

The other option is to choose someone else for the path and use the units youd spend on crystals on revives

It costed me 1300 units to get hulk but it was spread over 2 months period. Every once in awhile I would buy 2 crystals. I got lucky on at the end.

Tried vision for caustic temper and first fight was worse than fighting in LOL. Don’t have gamora and using a bleed champ like wolvie would had been costly too. You gotta fight Mordo 3x and assume each fight require 5 revives each, that is 8 fights total. 5 x 8 = 40 revives x 40 units each. That would had be 1600 units in revives.

One day...one day I will have v4 join the others as 100% 😂
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I did the last two with only a 2* Ghost Rider and a 1* Juggernaut.