**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Great champs that aren't talked about enough.

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Which champs do you guys think are really great and/or useful that people don't talk about enough? I'm gonna start with Sentinel.

He's been one of my top and most used champs since I pulled him over half a year ago. Great damage once ramped up, double immunity, and some nice utility. Besides the variants, I feel like he doesn't get much mentioning. Just trying to get the word out for newer players of some of lesser known champs that are still amazing.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, that's good to know. Massacre was my last 6* and I haven't looked up how to use him yet. Does he benefit a lot from the Domino/Rhulk synergy?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Silver surfer has some beastly damage and a fairly easy rotation he can be a monster
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    X23, crossbones, rogue
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    I would say ghost rider and wasp. Wasp is high damage dealer but she is not discussed other than ghost synergy. And why guys don't say anything about dr.octopus. this guy can have infinite duration heal block, infinite duration power lock and much more.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited March 2020
    Winter Soldier. Pair him with KM and he is a mini version of SL.

And dupe he has a somewhat reliable Power Drain mechanic.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Killmonger. Before Blade, he was my AW MVP. He can tank SP3's, good bleed (sadly doesn't stack), True Strike, reverbation,...
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Ronin.
    Watch this video by Unofficial Kabam Mike.
    https://youtu.be/jt3GtNMpS84
  • mebmeb Posts: 15
    Mister Fantastic.

Better than Void and arguably Thing with the full F4 synergy
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    BATMAN!!
    No one ever talks about him!!! He is so underated that kabam didnt evn care to put him in the game
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

Killmonger. Before Blade, he was my AW MVP. He can tank SP3's, good bleed (sadly doesn't stack), True Strike, reverbation,...

The best EQ team in the game...With KM being the main man!

Wakanda Leadership Synergy is awesome. Blows through stun immune opponents
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I'd say Venom the Duck. He's basically a build your own character. You could have insane regen, fury or power gain. The way I build mine is: 4 regen, 3 fury, 2 power gain and 1 precision

Agreed. Although people such as Seatin put him in God tier I still think he’s underrated. He was my second R4 and I didn’t have to think twice. Slap on 7 regents and 3 power gains and your good to go, Sp3 cycle and you practically can’t die. Or you can go 2 power gains, 3 furys and 5 regens and you hit hard whilst gaining health super fast

meb said:

Mister Fantastic.

lol sorry bro but no way is he even close to as good as thing
    Tiger360 said:

meb said:

Mister Fantastic.

Depends on what you need in the fight. Pure Damage to end it quickly or insane utility to shut them down. In my experience Mister Fantastic can do wonderous things that Thing cannot.
    meb said:

Tiger360 said:

meb said:

Mister Fantastic.

Depends on what you need in the fight. Pure Damage to end it quickly or insane utility to shut them down. In my experience Mister Fantastic can do wonderous things that Thing cannot.
    I mean Thing also has many immunities and 99% of players consider him much better
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

meb said:

Mister Fantastic.

I dont think hes as good as void either, fancier for sure but i dont need to land constant heavy attacks to refresh my debuffs with void, they apply automatically and at sig200 with fotv up the debuffs come in fast. So for longer boss fights with big regen or powergain void is a monster. I know mr. Fantastic does all those things too but i think its easier to manage with void, plus his healthpool and the best dashback in the game. And if i need to have the powergain and regen at 0% right when the fight starts i can throw an avenger on my team and start the fight with FOTV active for 30 seconds and at sig200 the debuffs start flying in as soon as the fight starts and with 3/3 petrify mastery and avenger synergy i can reverse both of these by 30% with no additional debuffs up yet by just parrying over and over. Also you can throw in the killmonger synergy and regen 1% health per debuff and again at sig200 and throwing sp1s its easy to stay at 100% health. Can i ask what you think makes mr. Fantastic better then void? Always like to read counter arguments about this stuff, ill usually learn a thing or two i didn't know before.
    edited March 2020

Tiger360 said:

meb said:

Mister Fantastic.

I dont think hes as good as void either, fancier for sure but i dont need to land constant heavy attacks to refresh my debuffs with void, they apply automatically and at sig200 with fotv up the debuffs come in fast. So for longer boss fights with big regen or powergain void is a monster. I know mr. Fantastic does all those things too but i think its easier to manage with void, plus his healthpool and the best dashback in the game. And if i need to have the powergain and regen at 0% right when the fight starts i can throw an avenger on my team and start the fight with FOTV active for 30 seconds and at sig200 the debuffs start flying in as soon as the fight starts and with 3/3 petrify mastery and avenger synergy i can reverse both of these by 30% with no additional debuffs up yet by just parrying over and over. Also you can throw in the killmonger synergy and regen 1% health per debuff and again at sig200 and throwing sp1s its easy to stay at 100% health. Can i ask what you think makes mr. Fantastic better then void? Always like to read counter arguments about this stuff, ill usually learn a thing or two i didn't know before.
    Well void either needs to launch his sp1s or wait a fair bit to stack his debuffs and then you have to do the process again after fear of the void. Take too much time imo. Mister Fantastic starts the fight with 3 debuffs and can have increased power gain to launch his sp2s fasters to restack them. Reed also has stronger damage overall than void once you get the debuffs stacked. He also has more utility than void such as taunt, quake-like evade, stagger nullify, and power control. Where limber is active he can even reverse the stun reduction giving him longer stun. Just a better overall champ imo despite lacking any immunities.
    Bulmkt said:

The best EQ team in the game...With KM being the main man!

Wakanda Leadership Synergy is awesome. Blows through stun immune opponents
    Some would replace BPCW with WS.

Tiger360 said:

meb said:

Mister Fantastic.

And Void can boost his damage with Hulk and Sentry. Get 5 unique debuffs and throw the SP3.
  • Stevenfan2Stevenfan2 Posts: 91
    Lvernon15 said:

Doc ock doesn’t get nearly the credit he deserves, he deals with all forms of power gain, boosted power gain from hits, no problem, strong passive power gain? No problem, power gain buffs? No problem, people only really see him as a champ with niche cheese used like the 200% power gain path in v2 and 3, but he’s one of the best counters for chanps like Hyperion, solid havok counter, just an overall great chanp who is underrated mainly because if his slightly odd play style which many players just can’t be bothered to figure out, would love to dupe my 6* personally, would r2 him if I did

This is what I mentioned above. All you need to do is to just put a debuff, do sp3 and then your debuffs timing will be extended to 15 seconds, do sp1 and refresh the timing that's all.