**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Another Rare Dare ! rank 5/65 venompool!!

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

242 hits against WS, not too bad.

not saying he is worst but to compare with 4* maxed ironfist does it in about 200~230 hits. not even comparing to those Op 3* hyperions,nick furys😂 but he is fun for me and i do not expect any rework or even great synergy for him 👀
    yeh if he gets buff ,it'd b so great bjt reworks take longer and longer to do and he was supposed to get rework as per kabam back in 2019 when they did first poll !(they had said they will rework all 6 on these polls ,poll is just to determine where the community wants them to start!!) and suddenly it all got scrapped and they made new polls in 2020!!
    @Kabam Miike he is getting buff right? 😂🤔🤣👀

That's amazing. Did you use a rank up gem or did you actually invest t5b?

actual T5bs that i got from abyss. @UmbertoDelRio

thats worse then r4 drax damage

Yep
  • You’ve really embraced your deep kabaming from your T5CC.

Kudos for treating the game like a game
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Glad you're having fun wasting resources. Haha

No way I could do that. I can't even bring myself to take Venompool to R3!

Kalantak said:

That's amazing. Did you use a rank up gem or did you actually invest t5b?

actual T5bs that i got from abyss. @UmbertoDelRio
    Dude... That the most unironic chad-move I've ever witnessed. Thanks for sharing!
    haha thanks u know they do always say when kabam gives u lemons you make lemonade.. i was about to take diablo to rank 3 but saner mind prevailed,not that saner but well If i dont get any "good" mystic 6*s (which is very rare and can only get after 6 months,doom and longshot!) so most likely gonna take Diablo to rank 3 to give back devs for what they gave us 😂
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

242 hits against WS, not too bad.

5 star r3 Longshot takes less hits than that lol.
    edited February 2020
    well in that case i regret doing two 5/65s i could have taken diablo to r3 sooner 😂.. but well if i dnt get anything useful ill b taking him to r3 as soon as i m sitting on 7 T5bs @UmbertoDelRio
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Only problem I have with venompool is his abilities are to RNGish in triggering. What I mean is......

You start eating a 5 hit combo he could trigger armor,
    Drop below 25% health Intervals he could trigger regen,
    Fighting an XL Champ he could trigger indestructible,
    Fighting an armour champ he could trigger fury or armour break....

Stuff like that I mean. Sometimes he triggers stuff that doesn’t really help you in the fight at all.
    @KattohS most of the stuff he triggers doesnt help to b honest,if its cruelty or fury which rare but it has such low value it doesnt really make any diffrence!(thanks to SW who'll stay at 4* 😂) well he'll get a rework or a proper buff someday .he needs it, he deserves it,
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Man your b***s are harder than Colossuses!
    @GagoH haha thanx man.. they r
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Kalantak said:

@KattohS most of the stuff he triggers doesnt help to b honest,if its cruelty or fury which rare but it has such low value it doesnt really make any diffrence!(thanks to SW who'll stay at 4* 😂) well he'll get a rework or a proper buff someday .he needs it, he deserves it,

That’s what I’m saying

• 313Kingbb313Kingbb Posts: 13
    Venompool is okay to me
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    When that 10% battery remaining popped up I almost clicked it 😂. Venom pool doesn’t seem that bad though. He has really good bleed damage
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:
    He's a personal favorite of mine, he actually Dominates in the Early Game, yeah he's not the best in Later Game but Certainly not the worst.

Buff Steal for Regen on the Sp1, Decently Powerful and Long Bleed on all Specials, Guarantee Heal Block on the Sp2, and that Random Buff Activation from the Sig is a Fun Mix Up for the Boring Quests.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Also yeah he was on one of the Recent Rework Voting Lists, may get Buffed after Hulkbuster if the votes are high enough. But a lot of people bring up how the Cosmic Class is already a Stacked Class when compared to others like Skill with Daredevil.

Also yeah he was on one of the Recent Rework Voting Lists, may get Buffed after Hulkbuster if the votes are high enough. But a lot of people bring up how the Cosmic Class is already a Stacked Class when compared to others like Skill with Daredevil.

yeh not a fan of whole polls and voting thing, just takes unneccessarily long time to get the rework done!!! and picking worst champs from already worst 6 in the polls is like kick in nts!! not fun.. they should do what they announced back in 2018, and in last 6+ months we havent got a single buff or a rework!! and rebalance was just a huge time was on both the sides.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Those poor resources...