**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 looking for alliance

Hello all,

I have 3 including myself looking for silver or better alliance that is well orgainized.

We have no experience with line or other apps but are willing to learn if someone doesn't mind showing us the ropes.

We are not intrested in officer positions, we just want to play and be a part of a group where people show up and can complete thier lines.

Thank you for your considerations
Dreamkiller09

Comments

• Here is my alliance, feel free to message if you have any questions. I will find 4 spots for all of you
  • Dreamtraveler09Dreamtraveler09 Posts: 10
    Sounds good ill send a messege shortly
  • We use WhatsApp
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

If you're still looking, we run 554 for AQ all week long, finishing with 150m minimum. We run 3 groups of AW with 2 bgs alternating so everyone has a break between war matches for questing and whatnot. SA is typically 550k every week. Always hit the rank milestone rewards for 3day events. My ign is tidusx2jr and line app is the same if you're interested.
  • Capt_StrikerCapt_Striker Posts: 152
    You can message me in line at captstrikerr if you wanna know about our alliance i can make room for all of you
  • GatchyGatchy Posts: 64
    I’m looking to try and get a few groups of people in to get an old alliance up and running again. You interested?
  • renkagerenkage Posts: 31
    edited March 2020

if you're still looking consider joining us... we are always looking to add new members to our roster looking to continue climbing the ladder in aw...look me up in game at renkage or message me in line @ wolfeblut
  • SundayRed85SundayRed85 Posts: 19
    @Dreamtraveler09 We'd like to have you join us if you haven’t found an alliance yet. We’re a Silver 2 alliance that runs AQ map 4. We do use Line for communication and have no problem helping you out. Please check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

Ally tag - DNIYM
    IGN - SundayRed85
    Line ID - same as IGN
  • Capt_StrikerCapt_Striker Posts: 152
    I've got room for all 3 accounts right now buddy