**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hard fights for thing in variant 2

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi, I'm planning on 100% variant 2 by mainly using Thing. But was wondering what fights are absolutely terrible for him? I also have r4 venom and rulk (and 6* rulk) so I can switch to them before going on the paths the fights are. (got 4* gulk for that one path in the magneto level)

Comments

• ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    Just finished exploration about 2 weeks ago. I struggled with some fights on the poison paths but that’s really it. Just push Yellowjacket to his SP2 and you’re set
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Poison paths
    Any matchup Vs korg
    Any matchup Vs mephisto
    & Domino if she wants to be a absolute d head a crit fail you constantly.

I took my 5* thing to r5 solely for V2 & there what I've found to be problems for him, first two chapters are 100% but I'm currently road blocked by the mephisto in 3.3.1 unless I unit man and there's 3 paths I have left and the first fight is mephisto, so I currently not willing to unit man him X3 lol
  • ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    Qfury said:

Poison paths
    Any matchup Vs korg
    Any matchup Vs mephisto
    & Domino if she wants to be a absolute d head a crit fail you constantly.

I took my 5* thing to r5 solely for V2 & there what I've found to be problems for him, first two chapters are 100% but I'm currently road blocked by the mephisto in 3.3.1 unless I unit man and there's 3 paths I have left and the first fight is mephisto, so I currently not willing to unit man him X3 lol

Try fighting him like a normal fight instead of him taking you down at the start. Once I got him to 30 percent and he got the regen is when I let him hit me and 1 SP2 would typically do the trick!