**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cancel the 22H Solo Event Quest Completion, please

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
From every alliance I've been in, nobody looks forward to the 22H Solo Event Quest Completion event.

Everyone looks forward to Level up first and foremost, so more chances for that to rotate around the better... 22H Arena, and Hero Use can stay

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I personally don't care for any solo event except LEVEL UP and HERO USE. The other stuff can really go!

But honestly, I wish Kabam revamp the rewards for Solo and Alliance.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My worry on having them revamp is I’ll loose my daily revive and 25 units. I could easily see those going missing.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    I get what you mean. It's an incredibly unrewarding event.

However, once you've accepted that, you can see it from another perspective: the Event Quest Completion Event means no pressure! No worries! This is the time to run those 3-energy per tile maps.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I put solo event quest to the test. It took me 13 full energy revives to gain all the milestones. I played EQ ch.3.2 5x, 3.1 5x and the rest 2.2. No other event requires so much work. It’s the only one that needs to go or needs to be made easier to complete.
    Haji_Saab said:

I only liked it when we had Thanos EQ ... easy rewards :D

Otherwise, it gets a collective groan from the whole community

Well yeah. It was like 6-9 bars of energy, apposed to 65-68. 😂
    They should include Story mode at least. So many times I was completing act 5 or 6 while it was up and I know they would be worth the same as doing EQ 3.3.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    We don’t need to rotate more level up solo goals. More arena and hero use.