**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"The Unchained SP from Combo" Pt. 1

Hello and good day! Regarding the fixed Karnak SP2 chaining with combo, I'm just wondering if anyone else also have problem chaining this special attacks of certain champs with their combos:
1. Captain Marvel - mostly SP2 cannot be chained with combo. i mean REALLY. i did all methods to make it work using combos of light and mediums, still the opponent can blocked that amazing SP2 captain marvel has.
2. Ultron - yes and Ultron's SP2. like what i did with CM, i did medium light ending combos, used it quickly before the animation for medium/light ends, still Ultron's SP2 can be blocked by opponent.
3. Iron Man/SIM - sp2 again. after finishing a light or medium combo, i then unleash the SP2, which i thought will hit the opponent real hard but yeah, got blocked again.
4. Moon Knight - sp1. i don't know if i'm just too slow activating his sp1 or maybe not...

That's all i can remember. I hope Kabam will fix this bug/glitch. I miss using my CM now.

Sincerely yours,
A Noobie Player

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    This is an pld and well known issue.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    It is still worth mentioning that it still occurs in v15.0. I have seen it with Iron Man SP2, Captain Marvel SP2, and Karnak SP2
  • I have NEVER been able to get Karnak to land his special 2, it's always blocked unless the blocking damage kills them.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    spaceoak wrote: »
    It is still worth mentioning that it still occurs in v15.0. I have seen it with Iron Man SP2, Captain Marvel SP2, and Karnak SP2

I agree. They've said this would be fixed in the last two updates, and it still hasn't. Not that I'm holding my breath or anything...
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I've seen both Yellow Jackets SP 1 and 2 get effected by this
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Dude the most effective way to use iron mans sp2 is backdraft evade and hit it for the extra dexterity damage the same way the ai does it?