**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Hawkeye

is he worth a skill awakening and ranking up. for atk in aq & aw events.
previously had an awakened 4* 5/50 and liked him, did a lot for me with his sp1.

Comments

• fly101fly101 Posts: 32
    *skill awakening GEM.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Ranking up yes, awakening no. my 5 star HE was my first ever R4 way back in 2017 and I finally dupped him just 2 weeks ago and all that time he's been great even in AWA. That SP1 is great and if you enjoy the champ that should be the most important thing.

his biggest downfall is the lack of immunites, being old meaning he's simple (which is also an advantage), damage isn't up to date, terrible prestige if that matters to you.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    He's a great champion but doesn't need awakening and certainly not worth a gem
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    He is useable, and that’s about it. The only special that should ever be used is L1. Not worth gem ever and only worth r3 unless you are desperate and have T2A expiring.

If you are looking for a further redeeming quality, he does not gain/inflict buffs/debuffs outside of specials.
  • fly101fly101 Posts: 32
    thanks all, might take him to r3 then and keep the gem for KM, Nick or Aegon as they seem to be the favourites in the skills list, let's see how long it takes lady luck to shine.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I have my Hawkeye at rank 4 and even used a skill gem back in the day, but only because i had two or three, i wouldn't use a gem now and also don't recommend using a gem on him.

But i would still rank him to r4 again, with all the variant rewards the chance to get a 2015 skill 3-4 gem is pretty high, and those are best used for Winter Soldier or Hawkeye in my opinion