**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Roasters

2Β»

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gamer said:

-sixate- said:

This make me wona cry
    Haha, I've been pretty lucky.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -sixate- said:

Gamer said:

-sixate- said:

This make me wona cry
    Haha, I've been pretty lucky.
    That’s only good I’m wil post mini when I’m get my next one do Hav okay luck Nofing crays like ghost only a covus.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My roaster barring the Aegon I pulled earlier this evening

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is one of the most amazing accounts I’ve ever seen!

This is one of the most amazing accounts I’ve ever seen!
    Most of the really good ones arent as public with it. I just dont particularly care
  • NitriNitri Posts: 31 β˜…

OMG. How did you guys doing this? How much time did you spend in this game? Did you spend real money too much or something else? I can't believe that you have this much 6* man. I mean congrats but i'm really confused. Even getting 5* too slow and hard, how did you get this much 6* ?
    Nitri said:

OMG. How did you guys doing this? How much time did you spend in this game? Did you spend real money too much or something else? I can't believe that you have this much 6* man. I mean congrats but i'm really confused. Even getting 5* too slow and hard, how did you get this much 6* ?
    Only way to build a roster like that is spending on Cavs. A guy in my alliance has close to 80, not as many dupes as this guy, but he spends a fair share on crystals. I open a 6* about every 6 weeks or so now with no spending on crystals. Just completing content and earning shards. I'll pop a few Cavs with units earned from doing arena, but nothing crazy. I get lucky and get 5* dupes and the occasional 6*.

Some people have no clue how much some guys in top alliances spend in the game. When I played more seriously I was around guys who spent thousands each month. I can't compete with that, and that's fine.
    edited March 2020
    -sixate- said:

Nitri said:

Only way to build a roster like that is spending on Cavs. A guy in my alliance has close to 80, not as many dupes as this guy, but he spends a fair share on crystals. I open a 6* about every 6 weeks or so now with no spending on crystals. Just completing content and earning shards. I'll pop a few Cavs with units earned from doing arena, but nothing crazy. I get lucky and get 5* dupes and the occasional 6*.

Some people have no clue how much some guys in top alliances spend in the game. When I played more seriously I was around guys who spent thousands each month. I can't compete with that, and that's fine.
    I see, it seems to too much far for me :) Thank you for answering sixate.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @DoubleDelta you forgot to mention all the money you spend
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ugh. I mean, I'm happy for you....but also, ugh. ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    0din said:

Why haven’t u sold your Namor? Haha. I sold mine to recycle my inventory.
    Doesn't look like he needs the Items. Lol. Besides, Namor is still good.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have not had the best luck, part of the reason I β€œretired” and barely spend anymore. Some of these β€œroasters” look so sick, congrats to those that hit the RNG lottery.

0din said:

Why would I sell a max sig R3 Namor that I have no intention of getting rid of permanently? I'd take a huge prestige hit for 2-3 weeks for what, 25 units from a level up event?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine's by far the worst here lol
    edited March 2020
    I sold my 5* Namor as I no longer had a use for him even for prestige but it would have been silly to sell the 6*
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@DoubleDelta You may be right, but getting those crystals is not that easy either. For get that really have to spend so much time in this game, especially on arenas. I tried one time playing 4-5-6 star arena (i don't have 6* btw, i played with 4* and 5*) and really worked so hard but all i get was %61-100. I'm not complaining but it can be challenging to compete with players who has such a roaster. When i played with my champs even when i getting x3, my max pts from 1 5* was around 25000. I don't know how much pts you getting with 6* but i can imagine it has to be huge (Based on the ratio of pts between 4 star and 5 star). So, I think it takes a lot of free time and a bit of luck to make such a roasters. Or spend real money ofc.
    The amount of R2's guys in top alliances have are crazy to me. It's good to be near the top, that's for sure
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    thats all i got πŸ™‚

0din said:

0din said:

Why would I sell a max sig R3 Namor that I have no intention of getting rid of permanently? I'd take a huge prestige hit for 2-3 weeks for what, 25 units from a level up event?
    Well I sold my 6* Namor as I previously pumped generic sig stones into him to get him to sig 200. I currently have 40 mutant sig stones, which I can now use on Namor while using the generics on surfer to get my prestige even higher. Just wondering why you didn’t do likewise. I definitely don’t care about a rank up event. Lol
    I didn't have a surplus of mutant stones to change out for any generics used. I only recently managed to get him to 200 as capiw got quite a few generics early on before I had any better prestige options
    edited March 2020
    0din said:

Just in case you think I’m trolling. Roster less Namor

Oh I knew you weren't trolling. I remember your roster from other threads lol.

I don't think I could ever R3 Night Thrasher. Your a bigger team player than I