**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening gems trade back

I have no use for 5 mystic awakening gems. Can you consider a trade back system? I’d sell two gems for 1 in another class.

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Maybe similar to T4CC trade system but anything better than that I don't think is happening.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    How about converting to a +10 stone in the same class?

Dr. Zola
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Why do you always put your name at the end of every comment? (Just something I’ve always wondered every time i see your comments 😂)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    He's been doing it for years, if memory serves. Just his trademark thing I suppose.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Did you base your forum name on dr Arnim Zola from Captain America 1
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Are you really a doctor?
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I have 6 6* science awakening gems, with no unawakened science champs.
    Would love to be able to trade them in for other classes.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    This is a different breed of brag post, lol. I’d kill for an AG of any class right now, as I have 2-3 champs in my for each one. I’m also thinking about some new champs that I don’t have yet. OP, surely you can find some mystic to use an AG on. How about Thor Jane Foster?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Are you really a doctor?

Lol—not a medical doctor, so I can’t help you with Coronavirus recommendations. But yes, I have a doctorate.

Dr. Zola
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    DrZola said:

Are you really a doctor?

Lol—not a medical doctor, so I can’t help you with Coronavirus recommendations. But yes, I have a doctorate.

Dr. Zola
    Awesome. What in, if you don't mind answering the personal question?
    Edit: what of? What for? I don't know the correct way to put it sorry. 'Doctorate of what' is what I would like to know...?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    ch4rn said:

I highly doubt u have 6 6* science gems. I don't think it's even possible to have that many from every one they have released.
    Neotwism said:

ch4rn said:

I highly doubt u have 6 6* science gems. I don't think it's even possible to have that many from every one they have released.
    Haha you're right, was an innocent typo. 6 5* was what it should have been.

• ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    edited March 2020
    ch4rn said:

You added an extra star there in your first post lol
    Forward said:

ch4rn said:

You added an extra star there in your first post lol
    Hence why I said it was a typo.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    ch4rn said:

Neotwism said:

ch4rn said:

I figured that's what happened. I would have been really impressed if u had every 6* science already awakened and 6 extra gems! Lol
    Neotwism said:

ch4rn said:

Neotwism said:

ch4rn said:

I figured that's what happened. I would have been really impressed if u had every 6* science already awakened and 6 extra gems! Lol
    In an ideal world! HA!
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13
    You could just hold it for a new champ release in the future.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I have no use for 5 mystic awakening gems. Can you consider a trade back system? I’d sell two gems for 1 in another class.

You think too positive indeed. Even Kabam introduce such system they may probably require 3 AGs at least to trade one other class AG, with no choice on class too.