**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New daily and weekly objectives

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
So they are based on progression which is totally fine, anyone willing to share what pops out of your crystals? Especially uncollected and cavalier players?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m got 10 tier5 ios that it and 9k gold with okay cavalier
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    So please do not replace solo events with these.

I’m wil not mind this’ll at all ikow the 25 u it and the revies I’m wil not like to get removed don’t get me wrong this cystal can be really good
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m wil not mind this’ll at all ikow the 25 u it and the revies I’m wil not like to get removed don’t get me wrong this cystal can be really good
    Especially if you get lucky and get 5* Shards in every Crystal
    Overall it a life improvement of the game definitely was need
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    What daily objectives have people been getting? Curious on the variety. My daily objective is to complete a quest in Act 6. Has anybody replaced the objective? Wondering what happens if you hit replace..can you revert to the first objective?
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I’m often critical of changes that are made to the game but this is a positive pro player move on the part of Kabam. Lately the offers have been pretty good too so Thank you Kabam,
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

What daily objectives have people been getting? Curious on the variety. My daily objective is to complete a quest in Act 6. Has anybody replaced the objective? Wondering what happens if you hit replace..can you revert to the first objective?

Im uncollected mine just said win 12 fights
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Objectives are different for everyone
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Like these as an addition. Please do not use these to replace the solo quests. Not enough value here versus there.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i got more basic ISO that i don't need. but why would i pull 6 star shards with this RNG
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    My cav objective is win 2 fights in LoL
  • Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Cavalier daily objective for me was use dexterity 15 times. Pretty easy lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    My Cavalier daily was to win 5 fights with a Sp3. Not hard, but the 7 minutes I spent letting my champs get hit yielded 7 T5 generic ISO.

Not sure this adds a lot of value.

Dr. Zola
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    DrZola said:

My Cavalier daily was to win 5 fights with a Sp3. Not hard, but the 7 minutes I spent letting my champs get hit yielded 7 T5 generic ISO.

Dr. Zola

I have to do 2 lol fights...
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    H3t3r said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Me too, don’t think it’s terrible, even if you can’t beat LoL, you could probably kill red hulk with 5 champs then leave and do it again
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Crumb3307 said:

H3t3r said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Me too, don’t think it’s terrible, even if you can’t beat LoL, you could probably kill red hulk with 5 champs then leave and do it again
    I can do it just going to be tedious
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Cavalier - objective was to parry 20 times.

Reward was 7.2k T4B Shards
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited March 2020
    My daily was to Complete a path in Act 6
    Cavalier objective
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    My daily is to win 3 fights using incinerate as the killing blow
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Logaroo said:

Hyperion, Massacre, Sunspot, Domino - FTW :smile:
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100

Logaroo said:

Hyperion, Massacre, Sunspot, Domino - FTW :smile:
    Yeah it's not difficult. Just did a quest with sunspot and human torch.
  • InbloodInblood Posts: 10
    Cavalier, My daily was win 5 fights with damage over time. Easy enough. Opened crystal 18,000 t4 basic fragments. Not bad for not much effort.
    Looked liked other good stuff in there. Not that I’m going to get it but 5 and 6* shards, t2a, etc.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Cavalier: End 3 fights with incinerate damage

8 t4cc frag crystals