**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10 looking for a new ally.

Hey all,

Right there are 10 of us currently looking for a new ally. Ideally join an ally with 20 so we can be the 3rd battle group. Or we can mix in.

Everyone in the ally must be active team players.

We are all very active players. Can do map 4 or 5 but really want map 5 and hit 150mil at least with us with you.

Must carry out both war and quest 3x bg in each. Line is a must for communication.

We are not looking to take over your ally we just want to play the game and get great rewards.

Contact me on line at connor892

Comments

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

If you're still looking, we run 554 for AQ all week long, finishing with 150m minimum. We run 3 groups of AW with 2 bgs alternating so everyone has a break between war matches for questing and whatnot. SA is typically 550k every week. Always hit the rank milestone rewards for 3day events. My ign is tidusx2jr and line app is the same if you're interested.
  • Logan719Logan719 Posts: 54
    We can make room for you. Please hit me up ig
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    I can give out an exclusive BG for you all 10... You are the boss of yourself... Contact me in-game at RRK173
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    tidusx2jr said:

If you're still looking, we run 554 for AQ all week long, finishing with 150m minimum. We run 3 groups of AW with 2 bgs alternating so everyone has a break between war matches for questing and whatnot. SA is typically 550k every week. Always hit the rank milestone rewards for 3day events. My ign is tidusx2jr and line app is the same if you're interested.

Can I join?